Multiple poker sites question

• Ganjae
      Ganjae
      Bronze
      I am currently running party poker.. The account that i used to receive my $50 capital is in cake poker.. my question is will i still receive strategy points using party poker? and I've collected about 100 points with the combined sites but still haven't received any strategy points. Will appreciate any information regarding my question.

Thanks,

Eric
  • 4 replies
    • kingdippy2008
      kingdippy2008
      Bronze
      Hello Ganjae,

You should receive points at cake poker if you received your capital. Please check when the points were last updated here;

If your PartyPoker account was created with a PokerStrategy code and the username was entered here --> http://www.pokerstrategy.com/home/profile/ then you should receive points. If not you can try contacting the poker room to get them to link the account, but they generally dont let you.

If there are problems with strategy points on either of these accounts, please contact support to see why you aren't getting any.

Good luck and best regards,

-Jack
    • Ganjae
      Ganjae
      Bronze
      Originally posted by kingdippy2008
      Hello Ganjae,

You should receive points at cake poker if you received your capital. Please check when the points were last updated here;

If your PartyPoker account was created with a PokerStrategy code and the username was entered here --> http://www.pokerstrategy.com/home/profile/ then you should receive points. If not you can try contacting the poker room to get them to link the account, but they generally dont let you.

If there are problems with strategy points on either of these accounts, please contact support to see why you aren't getting any.

-Jack
      hey jack i got another question, i spoke to customer service at party and they said they would link my account but pokerstrategy.com will recieve no benifits :( so they said poker strategy will most likely not allow it :(

this is email i got:

In regard to your email, I do understand that you wish to link your
      PartyAccount to our affiliate site- 'Poker Strategy'. However, please
      note that the 'Affiliate Site' will not be able to pass on their
      benefits since you are an existing player at PartyPoker.com. Also,
      please note that even if we did close your PartyAccount ‘DragonCmF’ so
      that you may be able to create a new PartyAccount via ‘Poker Strategy’
    • kingdippy2008
      kingdippy2008
      Bronze
      Hello again Ganjae,

I havent seen this matter before, so i suggest continuing your talks with our support :)

-Jack
    • Ganjae
      Ganjae
      Bronze
      Originally posted by kingdippy2008
      Hello again Ganjae,

I havent seen this matter before, so i suggest continuing your talks with our support :)

-Jack
      thanks jack, ill be sure to do so :)

-Eric