50$, Starting Capital

• 9 replies
    • kingdippy2008
      kingdippy2008
      Bronze
      Hello PircJasna,

Welcome to Pokerstrategy and the Forums!

The starting capital can take up to 96 WORKING hours (with id check) to get to you. But there are also some things you can check.

-Have you received an id check through the mail? Please check your inbox as well as your junk mail as well. If you have then please send a copy of the requested id to security@pokerstrategy.com
      More info on id checks can be found at: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/idcheck/

-Are you sure you have entered all your details correct on your poker platform, and on your profile page? Please remember that you have to put the name of your account here: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/home/profile/
      Also make sure that you enter the pokerstrategy bonus/marketing code otherwise your account wont be linked and the money wont be transfered.

-Finally please check your Tickets from support as they may have tried to contact you with a query. You can also create tickets using this feature to ask support about your capital.

Hope all this will help.

Best of luck in your coming poker career!

Best regards,

-Jack
    • PircJasna
      PircJasna
      Global
      I didn't receive ID check...But I got the ticket that they couldn't transfer money to my account...I don't know why...I registered to FullTilt.I putted in bonus code (PS150), I validated the E-mail and personal details...Can I send them ID without they saying to do so?
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Hey PircJasna,

To have this problem solved I suggest you contact support.

As moderators we can not asses your situation from here.

Here are some reason why you may not be eligible for a starting capital:

Are you a US resident?
      Have you already received a starting capital?
      Have you already created an account at a certain poker platform previous to applying for a starting capital through PokerStrategy.com?

Regards,

Kyle.
    • PircJasna
      PircJasna
      Global
      I did send ticket to them now...

I didn't received money on my account yet, I didn't get ID check tho.I putted bonus code (PS150), I did validate my E-mail, personal data.

Are you a US resident? No.
      Have you already received a starting capital? No.
      Have you already created an account at a certain poker platform previous to applying for a starting capital through PokerStrategy.com? No.

My FullTilt Username: Jasna Pirc
      My E-mail: Jasna.Pirc.1970@gmail.com

That's what I send to them.
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      OK, I hope it all works out for you.
      Goodluck in your poker careers.

Regards,

Kyle.
    • TRex13
      TRex13
      Basic
      lol is that a joke right? for to get the 50$ capital they need copy from my id card?
      wtf is wrong with you people are you working for C.I.A

i am not going to send you any of my id infortmations for a 50$ no way

keep it for you people

delete my account on your site

and from full tilt

and good luck with other dumb people
    • kingdippy2008
      kingdippy2008
      Bronze
      Hello TRex13,

Im sorry to hear about your worries concerning the id check. All i can tell you is that your id will be held with 100% confidentiality. Random id checks have to be done because other wise people would set up fake accounts under new, not real information. This is a way of PokerStrategy trying to protect itself.

As i understand it after your id has been checked then it will not be needed again and will so be deleted.

More information can be found here --> http://www.pokerstrategy.com/idcheck/

Good luck and best regards,

-Jack
    • h06s
      h06s
      Bronze
      Perhaps you can help... when does the 100$ bonus become offered? I thought I saw that somewhere.....
    • b1ss011
      b1ss011
      Bronze
      I also waiting for starting capital more than 80h. I do the quizz, after that i have send my id photo. But after that kind people send me a email and demanding from me that i take a picture of me while i holding an id. I have not been lazy, so i took a picture of my passport, front and inside( of course blacking out the important numbers ), took picture of id, front and inside, took a picture of me holding an id, took picture of me holding a passport! And after all that i still didn't recieve starting capital. I beggining to think this is some sort of scam.

The only good thing is the people from ticket service answering very quickly.

I would like to get some sort of non-mehanichal answer here. Thank you.

Regards.

edit: typo