Poker Stars Fox Million Dollar Challenge

• JBCD71
      JBCD71
      Global
      Hello everyone ,my name is Johnny Cabral and my Poker Stars screen name is JBCD71 all capitals and i qualified in the top ten out of 10,000 players and a chance to audition for the Fox television show...feel free to check it out on Youtube under Fox Million Dollar Challenge Auditions my video is under my name and JBCD71 .Please wish me luck as i will need it.I finished the tourney on november 10, 2009 a day before my birthday...it would be so awesome to have a chance to be picked and have the oppurtunity to get coached by Daniel Negraneau to elevate my game and make me better as a player....plus the money would be a bonus LOL :) Johnny Aces Cabral
  • 3 replies
    • Prxxxe
      Prxxxe
      Bronze
      Hi :)

Keep in mind, that poker is not so much about big short time sucess as about steady progress to become a better player and make continous winnings.

I really like that you seem to be more interested in the coaching than in the money. Finally someone who knows about the value of information in poker ;)

I wish you the best of luck and even if you don't win, being in the top ten is already a huge success :)
    • kingdippy2008
      kingdippy2008
      Bronze
      Hello JBCD71,

Welcome to PokerStrategy and the forums!

Really nice opportunity you have and i wish you the best of luck. You can check out our strategy articles which can help provide advice!

Good luck and best regards,

-Jack
    • JBCD71
      JBCD71
      Global
      Thanx i will need all the advice i can get if i make it or get picked .thanx JBCD71 A.K.A Johnny Aces