Can't install Elephant

• sorin07
      sorin07
      Bronze
      hye, i have some problmes with The Elephant. I downloaded and installed and doesn't work.
      This is what appears when I open PokerStrategy Elephant: (please tell me what should I do becouse I don't know)

.NET Runtime: 2.0.50727.42
      RAM: 2GB
      Processors: 2
      CPU: x86 Family 6 Model 15 Stepping 13: 0/32/2, 790

Software version: 0.69

(10) Log: 21:05:47.06 -- Logfile set: C:D ocuments and SettingsSorinLocal SettingsApplication DataPokerStrategyElephantlog.txt
      (10) Log: 21:05:47.12 -- Logfile cleared: C:D ocuments and SettingsSorinLocal SettingsApplication DataPokerStrategyElephantlog.txt
      (10) Log: 21:05:47.84 -- , line 0: System.DllNotFoundException: Unable to load DLL 'MouseHookDLL.dll': This application has failed to start because the application configuration is incorrect. Reinstalling the application may fix this problem. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x800736B1)
      at PokerStrategyElephant.Hud.ClientMouseHooks.InstallServer()
      at PokerStrategyElephant.Program.Main()
      (10) , line 0: System.DllNotFoundException: Unable to load DLL 'MouseHookDLL.dll': This application has failed to start because the application configuration is incorrect. Reinstalling the application may fix this problem. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x800736B1)
      (10) Log: 21:05:47.87 -- , line 0: System.DllNotFoundException: Unable to load DLL 'MouseHookDLL.dll': This application has failed to start because the application configuration is incorrect. Reinstalling the application may fix this problem. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x800736B1)
      at PokerStrategyElephant.Hud.ClientMouseHooks.RemoveServer()
      (10) , line 0: System.DllNotFoundException: Unable to load DLL 'MouseHookDLL.dll': This application has failed to start because the application configuration is incorrect. Reinstalling the application may fix this problem. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x800736B1)
  • 3 replies
    • MichaelWagner42
      MichaelWagner42
      Bronze
      Hi,

It seems that something went wrong at installation time. Please uninstall all Elephant version your have installed (in case of an update) and reinstall the 0.69 version of the Elephant again.

If that doesnt work, please reinstall the .NET Framework as well.

Does it work now?

Ciao
      Michael
    • sorin07
      sorin07
      Bronze
      I uninstalled Elephant,then restart computer, And the repaired .NET Framework and reinstalled Elephant and seems again that kind of errors appear:|

.NET Runtime: 2.0.50727.42
      RAM: 2GB
      Processors: 2
      CPU: x86 Family 6 Model 15 Stepping 13: 0/32/2, 1463

Software version: 0.69

(10) Log: 19:32:10.68 -- Logfile set: C:\Documents and Settings\Sorin\Local Settings\Application Data\PokerStrategy\Elephant\log.txt
      (10) Log: 19:32:10.70 -- Logfile cleared: C:\Documents and Settings\Sorin\Local Settings\Application Data\PokerStrategy\Elephant\log.txt
      (10) Log: 19:32:10.73 -- , line 0: System.DllNotFoundException: Unable to load DLL 'MouseHookDLL.dll': This application has failed to start because the application configuration is incorrect. Reinstalling the application may fix this problem. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x800736B1)
      (10) Log: 19:32:10.73 -- , line 0: System.DllNotFoundException: Unable to load DLL 'MouseHookDLL.dll': This application has failed to start because the application configuration is incorrect. Reinstalling the application may fix this problem. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x800736B1)
    • sorin07
      sorin07
      Bronze
      I installed now succesfully PokerStrategyElephant. It seemed that .NET Framework was the problem. Thank's for your response. Now I'm trying to figure how to use Elephant.