need help

• snjeska
      snjeska
      Bronze
      well i have finished the quiz and chosen a platform but still i cant complete last two entries

Select the poker platform at which you want to play - i have already selected it and downloaded it via your link

Complete your data - what data is there to complete i dont understand ?

check picture to see last two entries - http://i47.tinypic.com/2cgk220.jpg
  • 4 replies
    • kingdippy2008
      kingdippy2008
      Bronze
      Hello snjeska,

Welcome to PokerStrategy and the Forums!

Sounds like a very weird problem and im not sure of the cause. I suggest your click the links next to it and see where it takes you. To choose a platform your should be able to go here, select the right platform and enter your poker site username/screenname (depending on the site, read the instructions). If the problem persists and you are sure that you have made an account at the platform of your choice, then please contact support and explain your problem and provide them with account details.

Good luck and best regards,

-Jack
    • snjeska
      snjeska
      Bronze
      I have already done all thet i downloaded cake poker via your link, i entered pokerstrategy code while makeing account, i created real money account, i entered my screen name into a pokerstrategy box to recive my starting capital.

however these two entries still remain unchecked.

i Also contacted a support and they say they see thet i entered my screen name but i must complete my personal data.

thet is last entry. how to complete my personal data ?

this is what i get when i klic on complete your personal data

picture : http://i46.tinypic.com/16kx1lw.jpg

what should i complete there ? i dont see any entrys to fill
    • snjeska
      snjeska
      Bronze
      Its been 10 days now, no reply from support no reply here, noone helps me : (

and ofc i dident get any $
    • kingdippy2008
      kingdippy2008
      Bronze
      Hello snjeska,

I'm not sure why they aren't responding. Are you sure your using the ticket system? Anyway I will pass this on to someone who can check it out. In the mean time please keep checking your tickets.

Good luck and best regards,

-Jack