$50 test group

• alfiwads
      alfiwads
      Bronze
      hi i received you're e mail saying i wud receive another $50 to be part of a test group, where and what do i place in my signature here for u to send money ??? appreciate some help with this ty
  • 4 replies
    • alfiwads
      alfiwads
      Bronze
      ok i hav put my playing id on to signature under party poker, my 1st $50 was on titan poker, hope i'm correct that ur email said party poker, 1 thing tho, i already opened an account on party poker to take a look, iv never deposited but alas as i already hav acc i cud not use ur bonus code, does this affect my $50 ??
    • kingdippy2008
      kingdippy2008
      Bronze
      Hello alfiwads,

If you already had an account at Party but it was never deposited in then you can contact their support and ask them to either close it or link it to us. If the say no then unfortunately you will not be able to receive the 2nd $50. Sorry.

Good luck and best regards,

-Jack
    • alfiwads
      alfiwads
      Bronze
      ok i hav mailed them to enquire, is there anyway i cud open acc elsewhere using this bonus you have offered me, say, UB or somewhere?? should they decline my request
    • kingdippy2008
      kingdippy2008
      Bronze
      Hello Alfiwads,

Unfortunately the bonus is only available at PartyPoker, if you cant get it there then thats it.

Good luck and best regards,

-Jack