Party poker can shove it up there......

• PocketAcesJohn
      PocketAcesJohn
      Bronze
      LOL got this email from party poker today:

"Hi Username,

It’s been a while since we saw you at PartyPoker.com. We’ve made some big changes while you were away.

We’ve listened to our players and as a result now have fantastic new tables, a more generous loyalty programme as well as bigger and better tournaments worth $10 million guaranteed each month. What’s more, you can now choose Canadian dollars as your account currency. Visit your Party Account to find out more.

Keeping your account active couldn’t be easier! All you have to do is log in to Party Poker and play 1 raked hand and or any MTT or STT.

As you’ve not used your account recently*, we wanted to remind you that after six months of inactivity we charge an administration fee of 5 Euros each month. The first charge will be deducted in 15 days.
      Make sure you aren’t charged: just buy in with as little as 50 cents and play one raked hand at our limit micro-limit tables."

There not getting a penny from me. They can make my account negative if they wish but i'm never depositing there...NEVER! And if they attempt to take money from my moneybookers or bankaccount i'll sue them as i wouldnt have autherised the transaction....They run a poker site not a bank account.
  • 15 replies
    • lozz08
      lozz08
      Bronze
      LOL

What a joke
      Surely its someone phishing you?
    • MarkasKR
      MarkasKR
      Bronze
      What a joke! I would reply "suck my balls"
    • Styr
      Styr
      Bronze
      I got the same thing from them. :D

Well, if they would agree to what Markas suggested, then I might even pay them. :P
    • PocketAcesJohn
      PocketAcesJohn
      Bronze
      Originally posted by lozz08
      LOL

What a joke
      Surely its someone phishing you?
      Nope, it's genuine. :tongue:
    • PocketAcesJohn
      PocketAcesJohn
      Bronze
      Originally posted by MarkasKR
      What a joke! I would reply "suck my balls"
      I'll probablly reply something down those line, although i'm feeling like i want to make a really long "artfull" response. :tongue:
    • PocketAcesJohn
      PocketAcesJohn
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Styr

Well, if they would agree to what Markas suggested, then I might even pay them. :P
      I asume you just ignored the email and didnt deposit? Did you get any other emails from them later if so?

Ha well if they where to agree, i would consider it (brifley) but if no up to expectations i would have to decline :]
    • raun
      raun
      Bronze
      have them close your account then. that's what i will ask them if they send the same email to me.

i allways hated PP anyway
    • PocketAcesJohn
      PocketAcesJohn
      Bronze
      Originally posted by raun
      have them close your account then. that's what i will ask them if they send the same email to me.

i allways hated PP anyway
      Thats a good point, i'll do that.

Yeah tell me about it, just about evrything on PP i hate.
    • Styr
      Styr
      Bronze
      Originally posted by PocketAcesJohn
      Originally posted by Styr

I asume you just ignored the email and didnt deposit? Did you get any other emails from them later if so?

Ha well if they where to agree, i would consider it (brifley) but if no up to expectations i would have to decline :]
      I ignored it, and basically forgot everything about it until now.

Thinking about it, asking them to close my account is the best choice of action indeed.
    • Snarf85
      Snarf85
      Bronze
      OMG, that's ridiculous! Can't believe they can do that... :s_o:
    • PocketAcesJohn
      PocketAcesJohn
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Snarf85
      OMG, that's ridiculous! Can't believe they can do that... :s_o:
      Yeah i know, another reasson to add to the very long list of reasson not to play or create an account there.

At the end of the day iv asked them to shut my account now, if they dont well then they can make y account balance as negative as they wish, i dont have plans to ever play at party poker, so they arent going to see a single cent from me.
    • NickParkes
      NickParkes
      Bronze
      I get the same email routinely... I just ignore it... will probably tell them to shut it down... my PP account is not tracked and I haven't even downloaded their software onto ths computer...

It really is BS... cos especially when I haven't played at Titan for a while they GIVE you $10 or sth to entice you back... besides if it ever gets -ve then there is no way I am ever paying money to NOT play at a platform...
    • Styr
      Styr
      Bronze
      Dear [name],

This is to inform you that your account has now been closed. It means that you will not be able to login and will not be able to play on our site.

Kindest regards,

[name]

Customer Care
    • ironmask92
      ironmask92
      Bronze
      Too many automated respones, so sad.... I tried to close my play account before and I got this EXACT MESSAGE TWICE!! Not even funny anymore, :p

Dear Player,

Our records indicate that you have a play money account registered with us. You are passing on a big opportunity to join the PartyPoints Club and start reaping in the rewards. Our customer support is geared toward our real money players and you are missing out by not becoming one.

To help you get started I have given you a special BONUS OFFER. Make a deposit now using the bonus code ******** and you will receive an extra 100% upto $50*. If you need assistance while making a deposit, please call us anytime.

If your mail is about a Real Money Account that you have with us, please write to us from your registered email address for that account (this will help us assist you better) and we will get back to you quickly as we wish that no one misses out on the fun.

If you still have questions please visit the FAQ section of our website.

https://secure.partyaccount.com/faq/main.do?productID=POKER&brandID=PARTY

Thank you and have fun!!

The Customer Service Team
    • Joshquan
      Joshquan
      Bronze
      just out of interest and nothing to do with partypoker is it possible to request to have your account closed at a site and then create a new one with a different username etc or is this against TOS? (thinking retracking :D )