Did I Fill In All My Proper Info To Be Eligible For Quiz Money?

• hopetowin
      hopetowin
      Bronze
      My first time on here so sorry if this seems like a dumb question lol. Where exactly do I go to fill out the needed info? I think its profiles but if so whats a "Full Tilt-Poker Player ID"? And supposedly once I fill out all the proper info im supposed to send a ticket, now how goI do that and where do I send it to? Help with these dumb (seems to me anyway) questions would be very much appreciated.
  • 4 replies
    • DoMakeSayThink
      DoMakeSayThink
      Bronze
      U obviously don't have a Full Tilt Poker Account so leave it blank. Make sure to push "Save Changes" button at the bottom of "your profile" when u update it. A ticket is like a message. Go to "create new ticket" it will ask you a title. Type a title. Then fill in any questions or problems in the body and send. They should reply within 24 hrs,but sometiems it takes longer.
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi hopetowin!

First of all: There are no dumb questions! :D
      Just fill out the required information under "my profile" (upper left on our homepage). Choose whether you want to play on PartyPoker or Titan Poker. You dont need a Full Tilt Poker account for taking the quiz. You can write a ticket by clicking on "create a ticket" (also upper left on our homepage). This will be send directly to our support-team. They will answer your questions as soon as possible.

I hope this helps!
      Puschkin81
    • hopetowin
      hopetowin
      Bronze
      Thank you both very much, I did fill in my party poker acct. name and screen name (which is the same thing I take it) plus all my personal info, so if thats all there is to it I guess im set to go. Again thank you for the help.
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      You are welcome! :D

Have fun and good luck for the quiz!
      Puschkin81