This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Did I Fill In All My Proper Info To Be Eligible For Quiz Money?

• hopetowin
      hopetowin
      Bronze
      My first time on here so sorry if this seems like a dumb question lol. Where exactly do I go to fill out the needed info? I think its profiles but if so whats a "Full Tilt-Poker Player ID"? And supposedly once I fill out all the proper info im supposed to send a ticket, now how goI do that and where do I send it to? Help with these dumb (seems to me anyway) questions would be very much appreciated.
  • 4 replies
    • DoMakeSayThink
      DoMakeSayThink
      Bronze
      U obviously don't have a Full Tilt Poker Account so leave it blank. Make sure to push "Save Changes" button at the bottom of "your profile" when u update it. A ticket is like a message. Go to "create new ticket" it will ask you a title. Type a title. Then fill in any questions or problems in the body and send. They should reply within 24 hrs,but sometiems it takes longer.
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi hopetowin!

First of all: There are no dumb questions! :D
      Just fill out the required information under "my profile" (upper left on our homepage). Choose whether you want to play on PartyPoker or Titan Poker. You dont need a Full Tilt Poker account for taking the quiz. You can write a ticket by clicking on "create a ticket" (also upper left on our homepage). This will be send directly to our support-team. They will answer your questions as soon as possible.

I hope this helps!
      Puschkin81
    • hopetowin
      hopetowin
      Bronze
      Thank you both very much, I did fill in my party poker acct. name and screen name (which is the same thing I take it) plus all my personal info, so if thats all there is to it I guess im set to go. Again thank you for the help.
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      You are welcome! :D

Have fun and good luck for the quiz!
      Puschkin81