$43.75
      MP3:
      $64.60
      CO:
      $106.75
      BU:
      $100.00

Preflop: Hero is MP2 with J, J.
      MP1 folds, Hero raises to $4.00, MP3 calls $4.00, 4 folds.

Flop: ($9.5) 8, 4, J (2 players)
      Hero bets $6.00, MP3 calls $6.00.

Turn: ($21.5) 8 (2 players)
      Hero bets $33.75(All-In), MP3 calls $33.75.

River: ($89) 6 (0 players)
      MP3 gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $89
      Results follow:

Hero shows a full-house, jacks full of eights(J J).
      MP3 shows two pairs, eights and fives(5 5).

Hero wins with a full-house, jacks full of eights(J J).
  • 19 replies
    • Sasa1234
      Sasa1234
      Bronze
      why are you playing with 43 bb?
    • fakedurrr
      fakedurrr
      Bronze
      SScker after doubleup .....
    • Sasa1234
      Sasa1234
      Bronze
      oh that makes sense. Nice hand :)
    • RockEye
      RockEye
      Bronze
      Yep i am an SSSer. I used to play only with AA, KK after double up, but since i became more expirienced post flop i play QQ, JJ, AK, TT too after double up, but a bit more carefully.
    • fakedurrr
      fakedurrr
      Bronze
      I play everything after double up as I would play with SS but my AF frequency lowers a little bit
    • TetraQuark
      TetraQuark
      Bronze
      nice hand... i was just wondering is showing on the turn the right line? i mean he obviousely did call the AI, but is that the right way to extract the most money from a opponent... cuz we do have a nutz here, only very small range of hands beating us... would be glad to hear your opinions...
    • fakedurrr
      fakedurrr
      Bronze
      All in looks like double barrel semibluff or weak toppair and middle pair
      he will be called by flushdraws, 8ts maybe even some middlepairs if the oponent is thinkink or slowplayed QQ

but I woudl anyway bet 15 cause I play more or less small ball SSS :D (lol)
    • RockEye
      RockEye
      Bronze
      My thinking was that raising 15$ would be close to the half of my stack, anyway i couldn't fold trips on a river even if A shows up thus i pushed AI. I usually protect my hand very aggressively even if sometimes i could extract more value another way.
    • ImAnAcehole9
      ImAnAcehole9
      Bronze
      SStkers annoy the shiiiiiiiiite out of me. Thier little hit n runs, human autobots that constantly suckout.

I want to hunt down SStkers like the vermin they are and drive a wooden stake (possibly a toothpick) through thier tiny littler hearts. :f_biggrin:
    • ksh198
      ksh198
      Bronze
      fucking shortstack you think it's good to play on a 7 handed table with 3/7 shortstacks maybe go read some strategy before posting
    • KidPokersKid
      KidPokersKid
      Global
      you have the 2nd nuts there i think so I dont think any river can get you off your hand at this point, I would go for the smaller bet trying to suck someone in
    • TetraQuark
      TetraQuark
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ImAnAcehole9
      SStkers annoy the shiiiiiiiiite out of me. Thier little hit n runs, human autobots that constantly suckout.

I want to hunt down SStkers like the vermin they are and drive a wooden stake (possibly a toothpick) through thier tiny littler hearts. :f_biggrin:
      O.o
    • RockEye
      RockEye
      Bronze

That's why there are shorthanded and deep stack tables. But i am sure you haven't noticed them...
      Btw good players can't be beaten by shortstacks so ...

Originally posted by ksh198
      fucking shortstack you think it's good to play on a 7 handed table with 3/7 shortstacks maybe go read some strategy before posting
      Actually the two players left from the table because i sucked out on them :s_evil:
    • Tim64
      Tim64
      Black

Typical rant. It's good to play on any table where we have an edge. We might be heads up vs another shortstack and have such an edge, so lighten up a little.
    • Kruppe
      Kruppe
      Black
      why is an SSS player talking about big pots? if you like big pots, don't play SSS ;)
    • Abhorrence
      Abhorrence
      Silver
      Why are so many people giving the OP shit over this? Seriously... You guys need to grow up.
    • ImAnAcehole9
      ImAnAcehole9
      Bronze
      $89.00 Biggest pot ever.......lol :f_p:
    • RockEye
      RockEye
      Bronze
      $89.00 Biggest pot ever.......lol :f_p:
      correction:
      My biggest pot ever. ;)

Why are so many people giving the OP shit over this? Seriously... You guys need to grow up.

Shortstackers will always be hated. Hey but whatever makes my my BR grow is good for me.
    • Waiboy
      Waiboy
      Bronze
      Congratulations RockEye! Here's some love just for you!!! :f_love: :f_love: :f_love:

My biggest pot is about $55 so I'm obviously completely, insanely jealous. :f_mad: :f_p: