This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] Nl100 Sh

• undercover82
      undercover82
      Bronze
      Known players: (for a description of vp$ip, pfr, ats, folded bb, af, wts, wsd or hands click here)    
      Position:
      Stack
      CO:
      $73.49
      Hero:
      $98.70

0.50/1 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Texas Grabem 1.7 by www.pokerstrategy.cc.

Preflop: Hero is BB with A:spade: , K:heart:
      2 folds, CO raises to $4.00, 2 folds, Hero raises to $12.00, CO calls $8.00.

Flop: ($24.50) K:spade: , 2:club: , 9:spade: (2 players)
      Hero bets $15, CO raises to $30.00, Hero raises to $65.00, CO raises to $61.49 (All-In).

Turn: ($150.99) 8:club:
      River: ($150.99) 5:club:

Final Pot: $150.99

I am not sure about the grab em stats being correct , i mean he has 28% ats but only 2% PFR which seems wrong. Anyway , do i put him all in on flop after his minraise ? ( I know that i bet rather small on flop which was a mistake)
      What about the case where he was fullstack ?

Known players: (for a description of vp$ip, pfr, ats, folded bb, af, wts, wsd or hands click here)  
      Position:
      Stack
      CO:
      $94.24
      Hero:
      $99.50
      BB:
      $104.93

0.50/1 No-Limit Hold'em (5 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Texas Grabem 1.7 by www.pokerstrategy.cc.

Preflop: Hero is BU with K:diamond: , K:club:
      MP3 folds, CO calls $1.00, Hero raises to $5.00, SB folds, BB calls $4.00, CO calls $4.00.

Flop: ($15.50) 2:spade: , 7:spade: , Q:club: (3 players)
      BB checks, CO bets $4, Hero raises to $16.00, BB folds, CO calls $12.00.

Turn: ($47.50) 8:heart: (2 players)
      CO checks, Hero checks.

River: ($47.50) J:spade: (2 players)
      CO bets $3, Hero calls $3.00.

Final Pot: $53.50

I dont have many stats from CO although he looks rather fishy. How should i act after his calling my reraise on flop? Do i check behind on turn for pot control or do i bet to protect my hand? What to make of his river bet?
  • 2 replies
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi Undercover82!

Hand 1: This is a difficult situation. But I think I would go broke in this situation, too. He can easily hold a flushdraw, maybe also a combodraw, KQ or even a weaker hand. If he has a set - its bad luck.

Hand 2: I would raise more on the flop (27-30) to avoid giving my opponent the odds for a flushdraw. The same on the turn: Bet around 1/2-3/4 of the pot to protect your hand. As you have played the hand: you have to call the small river bet.

Good luck at the tables!
      Puschkin81
    • Nunki
      Nunki
      Bronze
      1) Without any reliable read it is impossible to lay that hand down on the flop. Your bet-size is fine IMO since much action on that flop quickly leads to a decision for stacks.

2)Raise slightly more on the flop, bet turn and check behind on river(hopefully).Q-x and FD's will pay-off here.