[NL2-NL10] NL2 - AA SH - What to do.

• Sazchu
      Sazchu
      Bronze
      Everest No-Limit Hold'em, $0.02 BB (6 handed) - Everest Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

CO ($4.50)
      Hero (Button) ($1.76)
      SB ($0.61)
      BB ($5.20)
      UTG ($1.48)
      MP ($2.02)

Preflop: Hero is Button with A, A
      3 folds, Hero bets $0.10, 1 fold, BB calls $0.08

Flop: ($0.21) Q, Q, 7 (2 players)
      BB bets $0.21, Hero raises to $0.42, BB raises to $0.63, Hero calls $0.21

Turn: ($1.47) 5 (2 players)
      BB bets $0.80, Hero folds

Total pot: $1.47

-------------
      Thought on opponent:

He had been on the table for a relatively short time so i didn't have too much information on him but he seemed like a reasonably tight player.

Questions:

Preflop - Should I have raised more?

Flop - When he re-raised me should i have pushed all-in or folded instead of just a call?
      In my head i thought he might have a Queen.

Turn - When he bet out with $0.80 i was even more confident he had a Queen, was I right to fold?

Other - I have been doubting the fact that I didn't just push on the flop, over the long run would it be more profitable to push all-in on either the Flop or the Turn?
  • 1 reply
    • MaestroOfZerg
      MaestroOfZerg
      Bronze
      Hi,

Calling the flop won't help you much, the turn card can only scare you further if he's doing that with a flushdraw. I don't think he is very often since most of them would call the raise with a draw, but since you minraised and he clicked it back maybe he just decided it was funny somehow.

It's nl2 you'll find people playing 7x like that because Qx is so rare they don't believe you, i'd just shove over his min3bet and be done with it against an unknown, it's not even for 100bb (rebuy! :) ).

Hope it helps.