50$ Bonus question

• 10JQKAA
      10JQKAA
      Global
      Hi. I must verify my identity to become a 50$ bonus(I passed the quiz). But during the registration to pokerstrategy.com I do not entered my personal data(real name, address ... ) - I entered just email, username and password and that was all - I must during the registration not enter my personal data. How can I upload my account with personal data? Thanks.
      I wrote to support but nobody answers :(
  • 18 replies
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Hey 10JQKAA,

Welcome to PokerStrategy.com and the Community.
      Entering your personal data is an essential part of the sign up process for PokerStrategy.com.

Please send support a ticket with all your personal data.
      Please be patient with support as it is not always an instant reply. Support deal with a lot of emails each day so there will be a line-up of problems to deal with.

Regards,

Kyle.
    • theoxy
      theoxy
      Bronze
      Congratulations theoxy,

The first $50 of your PokerStrategy starting capital have been credited to your PartyPoker account. You also have a 100% up to $100 first deposit bonus waiting for you

For many members this means the start to both a lucrative and exciting poker career. So join them by logging in to the poker software now to start playing... and winning.

when I go to my partypoker account from 0 to play why? where is my $ 50? HELP!
    • leonte009
      leonte009
      Bronze
      i made all the necessary steps and i am waitng for the bonus.
      for 3- days
      my user is leonte009 and i made an account on fulltilt
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi guys,

@theoxy: Sometimes there is a slight delay between receiving confirmation from PokerStrategy and actually receiving your starting capital in your poker account. This shouldn't take long however, so keep checking your poker account now and again.

@leonte009: Similarly to theoxy, you should shortly receive confirmation that the starting capital has been allocated to you or you may be asked for more information and/or ID documentation. This is perfectly standard and the starting capital should follow shortly after successfully passing the ID check.
      Please keep an eye on both your emails and your support tickets (link below), in case the customer support team are trying to contact you.

Best regards and welcome to PokerStrategy, good to see you both.

Bart
    • theoxy
      theoxy
      Bronze
      I still have not been credited $ 50 where is the problem? ;(
    • theoxy
      theoxy
      Bronze
      pleas check whether you send and correctly im sorry but i need this 50$ i want play @ partypoker :heart: :spade: :diamond: :club:
      partypoker nick oxybaby if you want i give you pw and checked IN PLAY 0! ;/
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      Good morning theoxy,

as one of our Customer Support Representatives has explained to you yesterday, it can take another day for the money to arrive. We have sent the request to our partner who takes care of it from then.

Hadi
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by theoxy
      pleas check whether you send and correctly im sorry but i need this 50$ i want play @ partypoker :heart: :spade: :diamond: :club:
      partypoker nick oxybaby if you want i give you pw and checked IN PLAY 0! ;/
      Just as a separate point, for your own security, please do not provide your poker passwords to anyone, not even a Moderator or Head Admin.

No-one from PokerStrategy or from any of the Poker Platforms will ever ask you for your password and you should never disclose it to anyone, not even a close friend.

Good luck with your poker when your starting capital arrives theoxy, we look forward to hearing how you get on.

Best regards,

Bart
    • theoxy
      theoxy
      Bronze
      ok tnx i will be waiting :)
      if money will be credited today, I let you know, but if not then tomorrow I will give the message :)
    • theoxy
      theoxy
      Bronze
      still not credited $ 50 WHY? ;/ :s_cry: 3-day period does not count the money to my poker account; :(
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi theoxy,

Sorry for any slight delay in receiving your starting capital, but please note however that patience is a vital quality of a profitable poker player.

Make good use of the short delay to read and re-read all of the strategy material available to you. Knowledge and understanding of this material will greatly increase your profitability and overall enjoyment of poker.

You will soon be up and running.

Good luck and enjoy,

Bart
    • theoxy
      theoxy
      Bronze
      Username Message
      theoxy,
      28.11.09 05:04: hi! 48h have passed and you do not yet credited $ 50 where is the problem?
      Tobi,
      29.11.09 18:58: Dear theoxy,

You have received the money to this account:

theoxy

Best regards,
      Tobi!

BUT IN MY POKEC ACCOUN IN PLAY 0! WHERE IS THIS MONEY?
      when i try register tournament ->you need create a real money account i click and depost but i dont need your deposit i ned 50$!!! ;(
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hello my friend,

You can just close the deposit box if it pops up, you don't need to deposit your own funds (unless you want to).

Please ensure that you entered your player name correctly in the PokerStrategy [URL=]Profile Settings[/URL] page. If unsure or if it no longer shows the name, please check with [URL=]customer support[/URL].

Best regards,

Bart
    • theoxy
      theoxy
      Bronze
      Hi :) Profile Settings
      I have no nickname at present only pokertstrategy -> this ✔
      what to do?
    • zuzusergiu
      zuzusergiu
      Basic
      hy
      i have to deposit first on partypoker to get the 50$?
      Thanks
    • kingdippy2008
      kingdippy2008
      Bronze
      Originally posted by zuzusergiu
      hy
      i have to deposit first on partypoker to get the 50$?
      Thanks
      Hello zuzusergiu,

No you do not have to deposit. $1 is deposited by PokerStrategy in your account which makes the $49 bonus available. When registering, when you get to the deposit box just close it and wait.

Good luck and best regards,

-Jack
    • Fabregitas
      Fabregitas
      Basic
      I've passed the quiz and choosed Party poker room. Passed the registration and so on, but didnt receive any money. It was about month(maybe more) ago. Can anyone check the account or give advise whats wrong?
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Fabregitas
      I've passed the quiz and choosed Party poker room. Passed the registration and so on, but didnt receive any money. It was about month(maybe more) ago. Can anyone check the account or give advise whats wrong?
      Hi Fabregitas,

The starting capitals normally get allocated pretty quick, so I can only assume that there has been a problem or customer support are maybe waiting for more details from you.

Please drop Customer Support a ticket using the following link and they should be able to confirm the current status of your application.

(For your safety/security - Moderators do not have access to your account details, so I'm afraid I can't tell you this myself).

Best regards,

Bart