[Feedbackthread] Fixed Limit - Full Ring Starter Coaching - NEXT PUBLIC PRIVATE Coaching 30.09.

• Berliner1982
      Berliner1982
      Bronze
      Hey Everybody,

I would like to ask you to use that thread to give me your feedback (positive and negative aspects) for the coaching I will held in the future for you.

Tonight was my first coaching I held in english and I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did and could also learn something to improve your poker skills.

So please let me know your thoughts about my coaching. I´m looking forward to improve myself as well.

[b]Students list for Public Private Coaching[/b] (Every last Sunday of a Month):
      Date / User
      22.07.2007 / uni05mz
      26.08.2007 / kappe69
      30.09.2007 / ToterDichter

Waitinglist:
      none

Greetz
      Berliner1982
  • 16 replies
    • Berliner1982
      Berliner1982
      Bronze
      Please feel free to give us feedback about tonights Public Private Coaching.
    • kappe69
      kappe69
      Bronze
      hi
      i didnt join the coaching but i would be very interested in public private coaching.
      When is the next date you do it?
    • Berliner1982
      Berliner1982
      Bronze
      I´m not sure yet, but I guess I will offer a private public coaching once a month (still not sure if at the first or last sunday of a month).
    • lakotnik
      lakotnik
      Bronze
      Hello!

I have some problems with Team speaker. When I click on the turn on button team speaker opens but there is just a error message?

Do anybody recording this coachings?

thanks
    • Berliner1982
      Berliner1982
      Bronze
      About your technical problems you should send a ticket to our support team.
      And no our coachings are not recorded, sorry.
    • uni05mz
      uni05mz
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Berliner1982
      Please feel free to give us feedback about tonights Public Private Coaching.
      I liked it very much :)
    • Berliner1982
      Berliner1982
      Bronze
      Regardless of the other Coachings I will held before it (tonight and tomorrow), the next public private Coaching will be next Sunday on august 05, 2007. Who ever is interested an getting a free private coaching, please left me a message in the Team Speak Chat during my coachings.

I will make a list with the people of you who are interested and assign them to a public private coaching. You find that list in the first post of this topic.
    • uni05mz
      uni05mz
      Bronze
      Berliner,

as stated in the chat, if you find noone, or a student canceled it short before a coaching, feel free to ask me to take over, if you like.
    • Berliner1982
      Berliner1982
      Bronze
      Originally posted by uni05mz
      Berliner,

as stated in the chat, if you find noone, or a student canceled it short before a coaching, feel free to ask me to take over, if you like.
      Since it seems that kappe69 is not be able this sunday to participate you can be his replacement. In this case just send me an email at herthinio "at" gmx.de and be online in TS at 7:45 pm on Sunday in the English FL Coaching Channel. :)
    • uni05mz
      uni05mz
      Bronze
      Originally posted by uni05mz
      Berliner,

Since it seems that kappe69 is not be able this sunday to participate you can be his replacement. In this case just send me an email at herthinio "at" gmx.de and be online in TS at 7:45 pm on Sunday in the English FL Coaching Channel. :)
      e-mail sent :P
    • Lyseroto
      Lyseroto
      Bronze
      in the coaching of 5.8. there was no time left to answer my question, so you asked me to post it in this thread:

Whats about the playing line bet/fold on the river? When is it adviseable to play?

tyvm
      texinho
    • kappe69
      kappe69
      Bronze
      Hello,

just got coached by Berliner. Really liked it! Explained pretty well why i have to make specific moves.

Dont know much more to say.. it was a pleasure being coached!

Thank you again very much! I learned something.
    • ToterDichter
      ToterDichter
      Bronze

Waitinglist:
      none

Berliner1982
      Looks rather sad, really have to change it - so for an update:

Watinglist:
      ToterDichter

Hope will do

Alex
    • Berliner1982
      Berliner1982
      Bronze
      Hey Alex,

so I noticed and you should keep your evening open from 6 pm to 8 pm on sunday september 30. ;)
    • ToterDichter
      ToterDichter
      Bronze
      Hi,

just had my private public coaching tonight and I want to thank you once more Berliner! I really enjoyed the one-and-a-half hour.

Now, as the first I-made-7BB/100 feeling fades I think I would have liked to get worse cards and learned to get by in more difficult situations. Just kidding - poker is about making money!

Of course, I will continue taking part in your coachings and so I am looking ahead to some more hours of playing, watching and most of all laughing. Poker is fun and no matter how many luckers out there will catch a miracle card on the river, we will laugh at them an continue avoiding mistakes.

Thanks, but I start repeating myself and I would never want to take your part (from you).

Alex
    • Berliner1982
      Berliner1982
      Bronze
      Hey Alex,

I enjoyed it myself and I think we also had a lot of fun besides playing and learning something about poker. I wouldn´t be surprised if the rest of the audience that had listen to has made the same conclusion afterwards.

So for all the other FL Beginners, if you play up to $0.25/$0.50 and want to participate in the next public private coaching, which will be held on sunday october 28, should give me a notice. Either here in this thread or during my coaching.

Good luck at the tables and enjoy playing poker.
      Berliner1982