HU sngs- super turbos (starting with 300 chips)

• 1wayman
      1wayman
      Bronze
      Anyone tried those Hu sng on FT, super turbos, 3 minute blind increase, starting with only 10bb's. Is the rake beatable? Any charts i can stick to?
      I played some, it seems 100buyins could be enough on micros? But rake on 2$ is 5% which is probably too much to beat them? How about rake on 7$ buyins, rake there is 0.25%, thats barely 3.57%, are those HU sngs beatable?
  • 20 replies
    • lennonac
      lennonac
      Global
      I know a few people who beat these and the varience is a big deal. Be prepared for alot of pain.
      Dont use charts you must adapt to your opponent
    • GunFlavoured
      GunFlavoured
      Bronze
      Originally posted by lennonac
      I know a few people who beat these and the varience is a big deal. Be prepared for alot of pain.
      With only 10 BB I doubt there is any time to adapt to your opponent, the SAGE model in the SnG section would be a good start.

*edit* just noticed you're only bonze so I don't think you can access it.
    • 1wayman
      1wayman
      Bronze
      meh, i though i could 4 table them, but if i need to adapt to each opponent then i will jsut rather stick to turbo HUsngs and 2 table them and actually make a profit, instead of being a rake machine :)
    • lennonac
      lennonac
      Global
      Originally posted by GunFlavoured
      With only 10 BB I doubt there is any time to adapt to your opponent, the SAGE model in the SnG section would be a good start.

*edit* just noticed you're only bonze so I don't think you can access it.
      There is time to adapt, not to shoving ranges...much but their playing style, I have had lots of players trying to limp and see flops all the time
    • 1wayman
      1wayman
      Bronze
      yea, me too. But they actually mix it and do it with all sort of hands, and they are also limp/calling shoves that way.
    • LgWz
      LgWz
      Black
      Anyone has a guess on BRM for these?
    • lennonac
      lennonac
      Global
      I would say 50 min but prefer 100
    • 1wayman
      1wayman
      Bronze
      Better stick with 100, 50 seems small, u must know that u can play 100 of those in an hour if u r 3 tabling
    • lennonac
      lennonac
      Global
      I had one epic that lasted 2.8 minutes, I started to get board
    • KidPokersKid
      KidPokersKid
      Global
      anyone grinding these out, I played a few I am just amazed at what people are pushing and what they are calling with... seems like there is some money to be made here... the sickest thing is that they only last about 1-2 minutes lol i have never gone past the 2nd lvl at 20/40 one someone has a lead people are just shoving almost anytwo LMAO :f_biggrin: (small sample @ $3.15)
    • lennonac
      lennonac
      Global
      You should look at some nash charts it is right to push very wide, although I have seen some people take it to the extream
    • ihufa
      ihufa
      Gold
      i think a bot pushing 100% of hands would be profitable on the micros
    • lennonac
      lennonac
      Global
      Sage is a good starting point for these. If you manage just 5% roi you will make alot of money very quickly as you can play ~60 an hour 2 tabling. 4 hours a day is ~240, now that would be nice.
    • Kimber88
      Kimber88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ihufa
      i think a bot pushing 100% of hands would be profitable on the micros
      Let's know how you did.. lol
    • Kimber88
      Kimber88
      Bronze
      Sage is a good starting point for these. If you manage just 5% roi you will make alot of money very quickly as you can play ~60 an hour 2 tabling. 4 hours a day is ~240, now that would be nice.
      You are not going to have a 5% roi though..
    • 1wayman
      1wayman
      Bronze
      yup, i dont believe 5% ROI is achievable. Anything above 2% ROI would be realyl awesome imo, especially on 7$ ones, higher is only about rake, and clearing the bonuses fast.
      I played about 200 those. Some 7$ ones, some 2$ ones and lost 55 buyins, sticking to nash mostly. Variance wanna make u puke. Several thousand games breakeven or loosing is probably normal here. And u dont learn poker at all that way.
    • 1wayman
      1wayman
      Bronze
      Lol, i think i would someday take soem time when my BR is bigger again and play like 1000 of those in a day. Anyone knows for some sort of equity calculator in long term, or EV for those, as it doesnt work on my Holdem manager...?
    • THeGaME23
      THeGaME23
      Bronze
      I think you would be much better off just playing turbo heads up sit n go's imo. I've played a few and I can't see it being that profitable without a lot of luck.
    • luckysim1
      luckysim1
      Bronze
      Im currently playing alot of theese, gonna play 1000 and i will post a all in EV graph + winnings!