• 19 replies
    • Jackalof
      Jackalof
      Bronze
      I got two starting capitals.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Yes I have recieved mine. Although a friend who registered and passed the quiz almost 2 weeks ago is still waiting and a referral of mine who passed it over a week ago is still waiting.
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Hey coreynz,

Welcome to PokerStrategy.com and the Community.

I can assure you that this site is 100% legit and there are about 2.5mil members that have signed up.

The reason for seeing regular posts by people is because these are regular and very active members. These members are very helpful and will help out wherever they can in our friendly environment.

Regards,

Kyle.
    • METALzx
      METALzx
      Bronze
      I got three :D
    • AugustusCaesar
      AugustusCaesar
      Bronze
      Originally posted by coreynz
      all i see is people saying they have not got the starting capital and the same three or four people commenting on it...has anyone actually got it at all????
      I received 2x starting $50 + 1x tell a friend $50
    • Zemnieks11
      Zemnieks11
      Bronze
      Originally posted by coreynz
      all i see is people saying they have not got the starting capital and the same three or four people commenting on it...has anyone actually got it at all????
      Sounds so lame :D i got mine and now grinding it up big thanks to pokerstrategy.com :)
    • z4tz
      z4tz
      Bronze
      Originally posted by justkyle88
      I can assure you that this site is 100% legit and there are about 2.5members that have signed up.
      Pokerstrategy got 2.5 members that got their money? so you payed out like 125$ total? ;)

Nah this site is totally legit as he sais and you will recieve your money, just check your mail for ID-check.
    • w34z3l
      w34z3l
      Coach
      Coach
      Out of curiosity, how did people end up getting a second starting capital?

w34z3l
    • AussieIan
      AussieIan
      Bronze
      w34z3l...there was an offer a while back where if you had more than 888 liftime strategy points you could get a second capital from pacific.

To OP, i can confirm i have received 2 starting capitals, and 4 of my friends have also received starting capitals
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by z4tz
      I can assure you that this site is 100% legit and there are about 2.5members that have signed up.
      Pokerstrategy got 2.5 members that got their money? so you payed out like 125$ total? ;)

Nah this site is totally legit as he sais and you will recieve your money, just check your mail for ID-check.
      Hehe, sorry. Typo obviously. lol

Fixed now :) Thanks.

EDIT: 2.5mil ;)
    • Waiboy
      Waiboy
      Bronze
      Originally posted by z4tz

Taking nominations for the .5 member. :f_p:
    • s1ndr0me
      s1ndr0me
      Bronze
      I have recieved two. Got the second just last week for full tilt. double bubbled my roll already.

thank you pokerstrategy
    • THeGaME23
      THeGaME23
      Bronze
      Yes
    • strosdegoz
      strosdegoz
      Bronze
      I received 3 and two of my friends received 1 each.
      Plus i earned more for getting strategy points.

Now I am going to deposit, playing in Everest Poker with the latest capital they gave me.
    • Justin37
      Justin37
      Bronze
      Me and 5 of my friends all got $50 from 48hours to 6 days timeframe.
    • sukar1989
      sukar1989
      Global
      how could you get 2 starting capitals? isnt that unallowed
    • s1ndr0me
      s1ndr0me
      Bronze
      Originally posted by sukar1989
      I think Pokerstrategy give out a second at random. Like I said I got my second last week about nine months after joining and getting the 1st.

I was lucky getting the first as I wasnt required to provide proof of ID
    • Waiboy
      Waiboy
      Bronze
      Originally posted by s1ndr0me
      Originally posted by sukar1989
      I think Pokerstrategy give out a second at random. Like I said I got my second last week about nine months after joining and getting the 1st.

I was lucky getting the first as I wasnt required to provide proof of ID
      From time to time Pokerstrategy (PS.com) have promotions on different rooms whereby a second starting capital is offered to players who meet certain strategy point criteria and (I suspect) don't have an existing account with that pokerroom.

You are correct in that it is against the T&Cs to register two accounts with PS.com in order to claim the starting capital twice (or 300 times as the case may be).
    • jonnyquest
      jonnyquest
      Bronze
      Could there be a sub forum for these "where's my $50" threads? Or maybe a rule where basic members can post but not start new threads? I think this would still allow people to ask but not destroy the begginers forum. BTW yes I got my starting capitol.