still waiting on starting capital.

• IseeurcardS812
      IseeurcardS812
      Bronze
      ive been waiting on my capital since i started the process on wednesday.its now sunday.ive contacted this site 3 times and i got told i was on the money list yesterday.i was told this morning that it will be another 48 hours.how can i go from been told it will be in my account asap,to having to wait again.i am starting to think i have been scamed as i gave them my a copy of my drivers licsence.SHOULD I CLOSE MY ACCOUNTS HERE AND FULL TILT??
  • 3 replies
    • Sazchu
      Sazchu
      Bronze
      Don't worry, it takes a while, it took a few days for things to go through for me aswell, just wait while they process it, it states (erm, forgot where) that it can take up to 96 Working hours.

No need to close your accounts, just wait patiently and it will go through(as long as you are allowed to get an account, aka not from USA or under 18)
    • Maria21
      Maria21
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Sazchu
      Don't worry, it takes a while, it took a few days for things to go through for me aswell, just wait while they process it, it states (erm, forgot where) that it can take up to 96 Working hours.

No need to close your accounts, just wait patiently and it will go through(as long as you are allowed to get an account, aka not from USA or under 18)
      +1
      Also please note that sunday and saturday are not considered working days, also check your mail you may have to perform an ID check, if that's the case, they will mail you with the details
    • kingdippy2008
      kingdippy2008
      Bronze
      Hello IseeurcardS812,

What everyone has said so far is 100% correct. Just be patient and your $50 will get to you. Believe me its worth it. Also take note that its has been the weekend, and the amount of staff at PokerStrategy will have been limited.

While waiting you could thoroughly re read the strategy articles and make sure that your game is 100% perfect!

Good luck and best regards,

-Jack