quiz 50 dollar

• SexTeacher
      SexTeacher
      Bronze
      hi.

I passed the quiz and get an email that I have to send you 2 pics of my ID. Its nou already 2 days ago I had send them and still no money on my partypoker account. Can anybody tell me when it comes??

Thanks in advance..

Glenn
  • 47 replies
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi!

I talked to our support-team. They told me that you have to choose a provider first. Do you want to play at Titan Poker or Party Poker? Please enter this information into your profile (upper left on our homepage). If you have done that it can still take some time until you get the money.

Best regards,
      Puschkin81
    • SexTeacher
      SexTeacher
      Bronze
      okaayy.. yeah I want to play with partypoker.. and if I checked my profile I only see something filled in by party poker and not by titan or full tilt??

I filled in my accountname and screenname by: your partypoker account??

thankss in advance
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi!

Im not sure if I understood your questions correctly but I will give it a try ;)

Just fill in your PartyPoker accountname at "your partypoker account". You dont have to fill in anything else if you dont want to play at Titan or Full Tilt.

I hope this helps,
      Puschkin81
    • SexTeacher
      SexTeacher
      Bronze
      okeej thnkss yes that was the question:D .. but that was allready filled in so I don't understand why they said that I have to choose between titan and partypoker..

thanks in advance and for your reaction
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      No Problem! I talked to our support-team again (Yes, Im getting on their nerves :D ) The only thing which is missing is an address document. As soon as we have received it from you, you will get your money.

Best regards,
      Puschkin81
    • SexTeacher
      SexTeacher
      Bronze
      okeej haha thanks again.. butt you mean My ID.. I send an front and back picture of it ..because I get an mail which told me that there was an security check but that was 3 days ago.. do I have to send it again.. or is een address document something else??

Thanks again..
    • Stained2
      Stained2
      Basic
      Hey! Whats up with my account? I didnt get a request for adress thing. But no money
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      @ Stained2: We make only random ID-Checks, thats why you didnt get a request for an "adress thing".

@ SexTeacher: I think you have to send another document like a bill or other document which shows thats your name and your address belong together. If there are any problems please write a ticket to our support-team.
    • Stained2
      Stained2
      Basic
      Ok then.. So when will i receive the bonus? Been many days now :)
    • SexTeacher
      SexTeacher
      Bronze
      I got an mail which said that I have to make an appointment for al call.. I said that they can call on my mobile number.. but still don't received it.. I wait now for more than a week:(
    • SexTeacher
      SexTeacher
      Bronze
      Hello,

we have check your Account. There are some consonances with other Users.
      If it is possible we would like to contact you by Phone. Please send us an appointment to call you.
      It only takes a few minutes and will be very easy.
      We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused to you.

Kind Regards

PokerStrategy Team

This is the message I get..But they didn't call???
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      Please create a new ticket and write the phone number again. If you don't get a phone call or an answer after 48h answer on the same ticket again. If this doesn't work tell us here again. :)

Thank you for your patience. :)
    • Stained
      Stained
      Global
      Im still waiting on my 50.. ID and everything is sendt. Have been waiting for over a week now... What is the problem??
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi Stained!

Which pokerroom did you choose? If you chose Titan Poker please have a look at this thread.

Sorry for any inconvenience!
      Puschkin81
    • Stained2
      Stained2
      Basic
      I chose partypoker. :)
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Ok, I will contact our support-team tomorrow.

Best regards,
      Puschkin81
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi Stained!

Update: our support-team is working on your ID-Check! I will let you know as soon as I get any information.

Best regards,
      Puschkin81
    • lakotnik
      lakotnik
      Bronze
      Hello!

I ended quiz today but at the end there were no question if I like to play on Titan or Party, but there was just a message that you will give 50$ on Party. I have party and titan username in my profile, and I would like to play on Titan.

Can you please solve this for me, please???

bye
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi Lakotnik!

In this case please write a ticket to our support-team. They will help you!

Best regards,
      Puschkin81