This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] AKo NL100 double stacked

• RockEye
      RockEye
      Bronze
      Gah i should cbet flop, but i checked instead (multitabling) and i should fold to that turn bet. What i want to know is if i would made a cbet and villain calls should i second barrel, or just c/f, since board was drawy. I guess i should fold that turn bet. And another thing, as played did he made a mistake of calling my push too? He had a gutshot and a flush draw. I am lucky it turned ok for me :s_cool:

Hand converted with online PokerStrategy.com hand converter:

Play hand

$0.5/$1 No-Limit Hold'em (7 handed)

Known players:
      MP3:
      $18.50
      CO:
      $84.30
      BU:
      $17.00
      SB:
      $145.75
      BB:
      $17.50
      MP1(Hero):
      $42.15
      MP2:
      $18.50

Preflop: Hero is MP1 with K, A.
      Hero raises to $4.00, 2 folds, CO calls $4.00, 3 folds.

Flop: ($9.5) 7, 9, J (2 players)
      Hero bets $6.00, CO calls $6.00.

Turn: ($21.5) J (2 players)
      Hero checks, CO bets $10.00, Hero raises to $32.15(All-In), CO calls $22.15.

River: ($85.8) 6 (0 players)
      CO gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $63.65.
  • 1 reply
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      Hello RockEye,

In my opinion you cBet the Flop as I look at your HH right now :D so that's good

With J as a turncard, I dont like the 2nd barrel because it ain't a scarecard but more a card that decreases the P% that you have a J thus he plays more PPs for the SD

I don't like your c/R on the Turn since it is plain bluffing in a bad situation. The reasons are already given (Bad Turncard, odds -> SD//FDs)

Best regards,
      Gerv