about bonus..

• Rexonja
      Rexonja
      Bronze
      Hi,Im Rexonja. I passed this quiz and after that i picked ''Full Tilt Poker'' platform. there i loggined and everything like in instructions. but from saturday (this is 3rd day) im waiting my 50$ starting deposit,but no money there.. do i need to wait a little bit more for transaction or? btw I checked all my account details and they are corrent so i don't know what can be a problem ?(
  • 4 replies
    • Sazchu
      Sazchu
      Bronze
      If you do not have to perform an ID check it does not take long, as stated when you sign up it can take up to 96 Working hours for it to go through, so just wait patiently.

Also check your e-mail inbox and also the spam folder to see if you got an e-mail to perform an ID check or check Help (top right) to see if you got a ticket from support, if you have not gotten an e-mail for an ID Check then just wait patiently, it shouldnt take long for it to go through.
    • kingdippy2008
      kingdippy2008
      Bronze
      Hello Sazchu,

Welcome to Pokerstrategy and the Forums!

The starting capital can take up to 96 WORKING hours (with id check) to get to you. But there are also some things you can check.

-Have you received an id check through the mail? Please check your inbox as well as your junk mail as well. If you have then please send a copy of the requested id to security@pokerstrategy.com
      More info on id checks can be found at: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/idcheck/

-Are you sure you have entered all your details correct on your poker platform, and on your profile page? Please remember that you have to put the name of your account here: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/home/profile/
      Also make sure that you enter the pokerstrategy bonus/marketing code otherwise your account wont be linked and the money wont be transfered.

-Finally please check your Tickets from support as they may have tried to contact you with a query. You can also create tickets using this feature to ask support about your capital.

Hope all this will help.

Best of luck in your coming poker career!

Best regards,

-Jack
    • Sazchu
      Sazchu
      Bronze
      Originally posted by kingdippy2008
      Hello Sazchu.

Welcome to Pokerstrategy and the For.....
      Hello Jack, you should say 'Hello Rexonja'

-Your friendly viking, Sazchu.
    • Rexonja
      Rexonja
      Bronze
      yy,thx anyway.. i waited like little more then 3 days,like 100-103 hours.. i check my cashier,it say ''zero'',i go on this page to see did any1 wrote anything,i go on my e-mail,i see e-mail that say: u got ur starting capital.. then i thought: lol,i just checked.. shit,it will take at least 2 weeks to work this out -.- ,i go on my full tilt poker account and it say i have 50.00 dollars. y,thx anyway.. btw this all happend like in 10 minutes? :P =) :] :D :tongue: