Titan Poker

• Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      If nobody wants to start, I will give it a try :D

What do you think about Titan Poker? Since when do you have an account there? What kind of limits do you play normally? What do you think about the software? What do you think about your opponents? Feel free to discuss! :)

Good luck at the tables!
      Puschkin81
  • 108 replies
    • gabrieldain
      gabrieldain
      Bronze
      I have been playing there for a month of so. The software is great and very fast, I haven't had a problem and it runs perfectly.
      The support is even better; only support 24/7 is a great idea and they have helped me succesfully a few times already.
      About the style of play, I can't really say because I am only starting out with poker. I do have one complaint, though, and that is the amount of tables. I have heard it being said that titan has very few tables and its completely true. Hopefully the increased amount of players online will make them add more tables soon.

Overall, a very good pokerroom, in my opinion :)
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Sounds good to me! :) Which limits do you normally play?
    • gabrieldain
      gabrieldain
      Bronze
      Oh, very low. Micro limits of .02-0.04. But I haven't played there in a while. I made the minimum deposit about a month ago, which I lost soon after (mainly by playing too much. I would win for a few hours and then lose, in about half an hour, twice what I had, probably from being tired.)
      I thought it'd be better not to make a deposit just now, and instead learn some more theory and how to discipline myself (I had been doing very well at SnGs in PokerStars, although I ended up losing that too :P ). I haven't received the $50 from PS yet because of a problem with the quiz page which should be solved soon. When I get it, I'll try the SSS on titan and get back to you with my results ;)
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Ok :)

Good luck!
    • stopherca
      stopherca
      Bronze
      well im yet to try it myself zstill waiting on my 50 bones but my good friend ken has played there and i took over his game for a while it was a 5 dollar sit and go and well i find the site is a lil fast no time for thought generally causes weak decisions so my only suggestion would be they need to give more time 15 seconds to act barly gives you time to raise let alone decide how much to raise but im looking forward to all out trying it myself weaker decisions on the outher players may give an edge to those who are experianced
    • Gungunhana
      Gungunhana
      Bronze
      I had an account with Titan before you brought them into partnership, for about 3 months.
      I agree with the above comments as far as software ad support are concerned. At least at NL20 you always have tables to start up ( actually you get double points if you are the 1st one on the table). My only remark is that they seem to have problems with the bonus payback which is taking a long time.
      At least at the level I´m playing, NL20, this site looks a bit more difficult ( tighter players and a lot of SSS) than Party, Poker.com and Everest, which are the ones I play at.

All in all is a good site
    • sol22
      sol22
      Bronze
      Titan Poker is a nice poker room...I play there from 1 year ago....many freerolls and a few times at tables with 10/20 or 20/40!
      There are many players from all countries.....Europe mostly....and are some very good players!!
      Ipoker network is a nice one with all the rooms (CD, Chili, Paddy,....etc)
    • lifeme
      lifeme
      Bronze
      it's to rigged i think
    • rkozzy369
      rkozzy369
      Bronze
      The players are very tight, can take a while to get decent pots.
    • SmitRG
      SmitRG
      Bronze
      Have been playing there for about a month now. Using the SSS at NL10, NL20 and starting this week at NL50.

Pro's:
      - Nice table resizing option.
      - Fast support
      - Pretty loose action on NL10/NL20
      - Plenty of (FR) action available

Con's:
      - 8 table max compared to 12 tables for PS and Party
      - Tough bonus clearing rate, hopefully gets better at NL50 though
      - Titan points/vip-levels not worth much, so after clearing this bonus switching to NoIQ-poker on the same network will be worth more than to keep playing at Titan.
      - No option to autopost big blind in turn when starting at table. The first time you have to post it yourself, I often time out when multitabling due to the (too short) time constraint.
    • CristianWMM
      CristianWMM
      Bronze
      Does the Titan poker bonus using PSVIP include a rakeback, or is it just a first deposit bonus of 200%?
    • sismis
      sismis
      Bronze
      Whats up with that bonus for PS members that cant be seen anywhere? Is there (or will be in future) any way to keep track of its clearing progress?
    • tmy
      tmy
      Black
      hey,

for informations about the current status of your deposit bonus just spam the online support, they ll give you propper help.

Tim
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      @ CristianWMM: At the moment there is no rakeback on Titan Poker. "Just" the 200% deposit bonus.

@ sismis: as tmy already mentioned: Unfortunately you have to ask the online support of Titan Poker about your bonus. But if you keep getting on their nerves they might establish something which allows you to follow the clearing process of your bonus. ;)

Good luck at the tables!
      Puschkin81
    • SmitRG
      SmitRG
      Bronze
      For progress evaluation just check out your PT stats. Go to the "games tab" and select "get all games" now it gets all the games for the period/pokerroom/limit you have selected. Then at the bottom you can check your MGR(mean generated rake) total, for every 35 dollar there, you get 10 dollars in bonusmoney. They usually pay on monday/thursday.

It clears at approximately 10 dollar/750 hands at NL50 FR.

I'd love seeing the bonus being extended after the 200% deposit bonus as one can get forms of "rakeback"(VIP programs) at other Ipoker-network rooms. Otherwise I'll probably just go for the monthly reload at Titan and after that continue playing at the other rooms.
    • sismis
      sismis
      Bronze
      np, they send email every time. so you can add those mails too.
      btw does poker ace work ok on minitables? should it show mucked hands too? it was little weird for me, but i only tried it today for couple of minutes. (didnt know before that this is ipoker X( )

edit: do we have some grey table skins or pokerace stats setup?
    • FalstaFF
      FalstaFF
      Bronze
      Can anyone tell for sure if the action is generally more lose or less lose as at PartyPoker?
    • Phisherman
      Phisherman
      Black
      I'm planning to move from party to titan this week and i have a question (i think i already know the answer but i wanna be sure) :
      Let's say i make my account with your bonus code but i don't deposit my money right away (i'll probably deposit a few days later) there is no problem in this right ?
      Also, i`d like to know another thing... i created a titan poker account some weeks ago, maybe months, just to check out the software, but i never deposited any money on it (just played some playmoney games) ... it shouldn't be a problem to make a new account there right?
    • debelinko
      debelinko
      Bronze
      Sismis, i don't think pokerace works with titan at all.

ps. If i'm wrong, i'll be really annoyed with myself, because of the amount of hands played on titan lately without pokerace X(