Full Tilt Poker

• Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      If nobody wants to start, I will give it a try :D

What do you think about Full Tilt Poker? Since when do you have an account there? What kind of limits do you play normally? What do you think about the software? What do you think about your opponents? Feel free to discuss! :)

Good luck at the tables!
      Puschkin81
  • 38 replies
    • lifeme
      lifeme
      Bronze
      best all sites i played
      i played till 3/6$ all limits
    • joejosephguzz
      joejosephguzz
      Global
      in answer to how long since 2004........i play all the freerolls.......software verry good and amusing.......players no rocks...good to better lots of loose and aggresives easy to win with patiance
    • rkozzy369
      rkozzy369
      Bronze
      I've only been playing it a few days and i like it.
      Lots of traffic, it's nice to play with the americans again!

Good software, good choice of cash, sit and go's and tourneys (spoilt for choice in fact.)

Since i haven't deposited yet i can't comment on the style of play from the cash tables, but i can say that the freerolls are enjoyable and don't seem to encourage too many maniacs.

Hope thats help
      Kind regards
      Richard K
    • howard182
      howard182
      Bronze
      If there aren't even maniacs in the freerolls, that sounds like a warning to keep well away from playing there if you care about winning.
    • rkozzy369
      rkozzy369
      Bronze
      lol i was wrong!!

I've bin playing more and there are plenty of mainiacs :D
    • celito
      celito
      Bronze
      What are the conditions to release FT bonus from PokerStrategy after doing a deposit ?
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi celito!

Please have a look at this site:

http://www.pokerstrategy.org.uk/bonus/detail/25/

Good luck at the tables!
      Puschkin81
    • Berliner1982
      Berliner1982
      Bronze
      After 15 Stacks down in 13.000 hands, because I got a bad beat after bad beat from 2 to 4 outers, I had to take a break for a couple of days. But still I´m sure that Full Tilt is beatable for me. ;)
    • Zeffke
      Zeffke
      Bronze
      In the beginning I had trouble to beat FTP (NL10) was down about 10 buy-ins (bad beats + adapting from PP to FTP) but now i'm up 15 buy-ins. Hopefully I'll quickly reach enough BR to go on to NL25.

The software is the best i've been playing with so far. Nice graphics,...
    • snowylee
      snowylee
      Bronze
      How was the opposition different compared to PP Zeffke?
    • Zeffke
      Zeffke
      Bronze
      In my eyes, they play more tight preflop. More aggresive preflop. But very loose postflop at least at NL10. I've seen many pushes with only 2 overcards to a drawheavy board, etc... And not only the SSS-players but even fullstacks does the same thing. So more bluffing at the lower levels imo. Which is good if you have a real good hand but I often had to lay down very nice (drawing) hands/overpairs because I was not sure of what they were holding.
    • snowylee
      snowylee
      Bronze
      Ok, that was good feedback :) , thx
    • debelinko
      debelinko
      Bronze
      How is the rakeback on fulltilt? I understand i get 27% back. What really happens if i deposit 1000$ with PS bonus code? What bonus do I get? Is rakeback for unlimited time or only for the time you clear your bonus?
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi debelinko!

As you can read here you will get a $600 bonus if you deposit $600 or more (like in your case). And you will get rakeback not only during the time you are clearing the bonus!

Good luck at the tables!
      Puschkin81
    • Kknight
      Kknight
      Global
      Can someone that has taken advantage of the 100% $600 bonus at FTP give some feedback on bonus clearing there? Have you found it to be easy or difficult to clear? Slow or fast? What limits do you play? How many hands per day on average?

Just curious and figured I'd get some information while I'm getting my bankroll built to $600 so I can take advantage :D

Thanks,
      Kknight
    • howard182
      howard182
      Bronze
      The FTP bonus works out to about 40% dealt rakeback at FR tables, if I remember correctly.
    • logitechzen
      logitechzen
      Bronze
      The bonus seems to be quite hard to clear.I just deposited 600 dollars, so i play the 0.10/0.25 game, 4 tables, have played for maybe 2 hours and cleared like 4 dollars.If you only deposit 600 dollars then you're going to have a hard time to clear it.Players are also a lot better.There are some total noobs also but most of the people seem to know what they're doing, no betting just 25 cents .The game seems to be more agressive.Good place to learn how to play good poke.Ill see how I do, so far ive lost a buyin, it was somewhat my mistake also.But im already thinking about putting my money back to partypoker.
    • celito
      celito
      Bronze
      I think the bonus is easy to clear at 50NL and above tables.

I´m playing NL100 and almost cleared my entire bonus.

I liked FT. See you all at the tables there.
    • Kknight
      Kknight
      Global
      Hi celito,

Do you play SSS or BSS? And how many hands has it taken you to clear?

Thanks,
      Kknight