This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Win rate at low limit BSS

• peche025
      peche025
      Bronze
      I was wondering what would be considered a good win rate in bb/100 at NL 5 and NL10? Does this alter between FR and SH?

Thanks in advance

p.s. Another thought, is there much difference between FR and SH in terms of playing style? I know you need to loosen up a bit but one downside seems to be you can't play as many tables at SH.
  • 5 replies
    • delete461
      delete461
      Bronze
      winrates higher than 20bb/hh are possible on nl10 fr, but anything above zero is good ;)

6-max it is possible to win more, but variance is higher so be careful - dont play 6-max until you are winning consistently in fullring.

When shifting from FR to SH the key is not to adjust too much in the beginning, this is a common mistake and will get you into trouble. Just play it like a FR game where the first 3 - 4 players have folded, when you get some experience you will start finding spots where you can loosen up.
    • fakedurrr
      fakedurrr
      Bronze
      I have never played FR BSS and prob. I will never do and I play SH .... all u need is to find some maniacs and its easy with SH :)
    • lennonac
      lennonac
      Global
      Originally posted by delete461
      winrates higher than 20bb/hh are possible on nl10 fr,
      I find this a little hard to believe not over a large sample
    • JuiceQuadre
      JuiceQuadre
      Bronze
      Originally posted by lennonac
      Originally posted by delete461
      winrates higher than 20bb/hh are possible on nl10 fr,
      I find this a little hard to believe not over a large sample
      I think it is possible. But for such player its a waste of time to play NL10 obviously. For begginner whos playing NL10 to build BR and move up and who is starting to work on his game such a winrate would be hard.
    • lennonac
      lennonac
      Global
      Yeah maybe you are right, you would stay long with a win rate like that