Win rate at low limit BSS

• peche025
      peche025
      Bronze
      I was wondering what would be considered a good win rate in bb/100 at NL 5 and NL10? Does this alter between FR and SH?

Thanks in advance

p.s. Another thought, is there much difference between FR and SH in terms of playing style? I know you need to loosen up a bit but one downside seems to be you can't play as many tables at SH.
  • 5 replies
    • delete461
      delete461
      Bronze
      winrates higher than 20bb/hh are possible on nl10 fr, but anything above zero is good ;)

6-max it is possible to win more, but variance is higher so be careful - dont play 6-max until you are winning consistently in fullring.

When shifting from FR to SH the key is not to adjust too much in the beginning, this is a common mistake and will get you into trouble. Just play it like a FR game where the first 3 - 4 players have folded, when you get some experience you will start finding spots where you can loosen up.
    • fakedurrr
      fakedurrr
      Bronze
      I have never played FR BSS and prob. I will never do and I play SH .... all u need is to find some maniacs and its easy with SH :)
    • lennonac
      lennonac
      Global
      Originally posted by delete461
      winrates higher than 20bb/hh are possible on nl10 fr,
      I find this a little hard to believe not over a large sample
    • JuiceQuadre
      JuiceQuadre
      Bronze
      Originally posted by lennonac
      Originally posted by delete461
      winrates higher than 20bb/hh are possible on nl10 fr,
      I find this a little hard to believe not over a large sample
      I think it is possible. But for such player its a waste of time to play NL10 obviously. For begginner whos playing NL10 to build BR and move up and who is starting to work on his game such a winrate would be hard.
    • lennonac
      lennonac
      Global
      Yeah maybe you are right, you would stay long with a win rate like that