Full Tilt poker funds withdrawal

• LillYyy51
      LillYyy51
      Bronze
      Hello...
      I have a problem with my Full Tilt account...
      I received my first 50$ starting capital there long time ago, and lost it...
      About month ago i deposited there and started to play there again, now when i have colleceted some extra cash which I would like to withdraw i cant do it cuz I cannot choose anyone of withdraw methods...
      Its just when I press to one of those metods he FT automatically drops me to Internet link where he tells how can I create an account in Moneybooker in Netteller...
      I contacted support but they told me how can i withdraw my funds in 7 easy steps...
      When i contacted them again and send some screens that I cant do those steps they havent answered me yet, its been almost a week...
      Maybe someone had similar problem and he could tell me what to do?

P.S. Sorry for bad English
  • 3 replies
    • ImAnAcehole9
      ImAnAcehole9
      Bronze
      You said:

"About month ago i deposited there and started to play there again, now when i have colleceted some extra cash which I would like to withdraw i cant do it cuz I cannot choose anyone of withdraw methods..."

How did you deposit on the site? You should be able to withdraw via the method you deposited.

Another solution is: If you have a Visa card deposit another $50 or $100 using your Visa then withraw to that Visa account. It should show up in your Visa account usually within a couple of days.
    • arsgov
      arsgov
      Bronze
      in israel you can deposit with your visa, but the only way of withdrawing is by check.
      how come?..
      and depositing is very easy, but withdrawing is a damn procedure! you need to send photos of many things and many confirms and so on....

this is one of the biggest reasons why i'm not depositing.. :/
    • lennonac
      lennonac
      Global
      Originally posted by arsgov
      in israel you can deposit with your visa, but the only way of withdrawing is by check.
      how come?..
      and depositing is very easy, but withdrawing is a damn procedure! you need to send photos of many things and many confirms and so on....

this is one of the biggest reasons why i'm not depositing.. :/
      This is the same on 90% of poker sites. It is to prevent fraud