+$100 bonus

• 6 replies
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      Hey amikrop,

which bonus are you referring to exactly? If you mean the additional bonuses that you can receive for being tracked on PokerStrategy, you can find an extensive list and explanations on how to receive it on our website.

If you have any further questions, feel free to ask :)

Hadi
    • amikrop
      amikrop
      Bronze
      Oh, +$100 means the special bonus that is related to the specific site you are playing on. In PokerStars that would be +$600 if you deposit. I see now. Thanks.
    • thebigheizung85
      thebigheizung85
      Silver
      there are different kinds of bonuses... the bonus you refer to $50+$100 is a starting bonus and you will get the $100 after playing enough raked hands on the website you chose

that makes sure you refinance the whole deal... with the help of the pokerstrategy you should make it easily

all the best for your 'journey' along the limits
    • amikrop
      amikrop
      Bronze
      I have played quite some hands (I have 90 FPP), but I have lost nearly all of my money (really bad bankroll management, I have learned my lesson now, but it's too late), so I am afraid I am not going to be able to play any more hands. Does that mean I am not getting my +$100 bonus ever?
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Hey amikrop,

It's unfortunate you have lost most of your starting capital but by using proper BRM this may not have happened.
      I suggest you study the articles again.

You can still clear this $100 bonus but you may have to deposit your own money to try build up your own bankroll again.

I wish you best of luck.

Regards,

Kyle.
    • amikrop
      amikrop
      Bronze
      I see. Thank you very much.