Rakeback on Full Tilt

• VheroM
      VheroM
      Bronze
      Hello,

is it possible to get rakeback for old account on Full Tilt? I made the stupid mistake that I created the account some years ago so I could rail the big games and now I'm thinking about playing there, but it would be stupid without a rakeback account.
  • 6 replies
    • GunFlavoured
      GunFlavoured
      Bronze
      Was it a real money account or playmoney? If it was play money and you didn't give them your details you might be able to make a new account. Either that or ask Full Tilt for rakeback, they don't have to give you anything but I have heard of people getting it directly from FT. Worth a try. There is no chance of the account being retracked though.
    • thebigheizung85
      thebigheizung85
      Silver
      i am not an expert on fulltilt, but i think it is almost never possible to retrack an account

since opening a second account is not permitted you should find a new site to play on with RB
    • lennonac
      lennonac
      Global
      It is possible to get rakeback through fulltilt themselves, just email them and ask
    • havox
      havox
      Bronze
      Hey VheroM,

it's right, FTP doesnt really retrack accounts, but as lennonac said: Just mail them. Since some months they often kind of "retrack" people internally, so that they get rakeback as well.

Regards,
      Lars
    • szocs77
      szocs77
      Bronze
      hi
      i have a friend that is in the same position with rake back
      and he wrote to fulttilt...and they keept mailing him for about 2 weeks
      and at the end they say that is not possible.
      so i don't know what to say.
    • fulja
      fulja
      Bronze
      Probably he had his account already tracked through another affiliate that doesn't provide rakeback...

I opened my acc some time ago when i had no ideao what rakeback is....just e-mailed them few days ago saying that i would like to play at FT but am interested first if i am available to get rakeback in any way.

Since my account wasn't tracked anywhere they responded quickly and said that they provided my information to their partners that can provide rakeback. So now i'm waiting from them to provide me with further instructions.

All in all, if you don't have your account already tracked through someone you can get rakeback.