Starting capital

• plaktukai
      plaktukai
      Global
      Hello everybody,

I have registered in PokerStrategy on last thursday, finished the quiz and sent the ID pictures. Its tuesday now and I still didn't get a concrete answer when will i get my starting capital. Can anyone enlighten me?
  • 9 replies
    • jasondhorey
      jasondhorey
      Basic
      Did you get it yet? I have not recieved mine either, but i'm sure it's coming. I can't wait to start playing. I have learned a lot.
    • plaktukai
      plaktukai
      Global
      I didn't. 5days with nothing
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      Hi plaktukai,

as my colleague from Customer Support explained to you in your ticket, they have received your ID and it's currently in the queue.

Due to the vast amount of registrations, delays can occur - I apologize on behalf of my colleagues and hope to get this sorted for you as soon as possible :)

Hadi
    • plaktukai
      plaktukai
      Global
      But noone told me how long will it take. Atleast approximately
    • plaktukai
      plaktukai
      Global
      Sorry for double posting, but another day has passed and i still didn't get a normal answer. Can someone tell me how much longer?6th day now
    • CopaVS88
      CopaVS88
      Bronze
      I have the same problem. I finished the quiz few days ago and i got message that starting capital will be payed in 2 working days. Can somebody answer me?
      Btw no one asked for my ID maybe you don't need it because you have enough information or what?

Thank you, CopaVS88.
    • plaktukai
      plaktukai
      Global
      check your email they might have send an email for an id check. But yeah If they told its up to 2days it could take 2days not 6lol
    • CopaVS88
      CopaVS88
      Bronze
      No, they didn't send me an email, and wright now it's 3 working days :D . I sent them a ticket but i got a wierd answer. Anyway i'll wait for few more days then we will see.
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      Hey again,

CopaVS88, I've checked your tickets and it seems like a mistake was made on our side. I've made my colleagues aware of that, but please resubmit your ticket and we'll hopefully sort that out.

As for plaktukai, unfortunately you'll have to be a bit more patient. I know it can be disappointing, but my colleagues from Customer Support currently have a lot of requests, so unusually long delays occur.

Hadi