New Europeans Tables

• 14 replies
    • Skraggy
      Skraggy
      Bronze
      I hope not - cos I'm from South Africa and I play there pretty much daily :s_o:
    • DarkNeo1
      DarkNeo1
      Bronze
      I don't think so as there are world tabs aswell.I think they are just for Europeans that want to use whatever currency their bankroll is in, ie Euros or Pounds.
    • csnmf
      csnmf
      Global
      dont particuarly like it when i first loaded up the client i thought the US dollar tables were removed completely after thinking something was wrong with my filters. Only after a while did i notice the world tabs so i guess the fish will always just fire up the tables they see first i.e. the european tables so actually a pretty good ploy by ipoker to generate more rake but bad for the reg.
    • edge99
      edge99
      Bronze
      the europeean tables were added because of the many players that use daily Euros as currency, and get confused when seeing $ at the tables than, when exiting a table exchange the $ chips into Euros again win some, lose some cause of the xchange rate that changes daily... so problem solved for the most important currencies USD EUR and GBP, personally i think it's a great idea. if ones country uses EUR everywhere in every shop, i think it's only fair to let them play in their currency... :club: :diamond:
    • anstaendig
      anstaendig
      Bronze
      I like those European tables although there's a higher rake. Only this fkn 50BB max. buyin at some tables sucks.
    • One12ver
      One12ver
      Bronze
      I like those European tables although there's a higher rake.

I love ipoker, they introduce € table so we wouldn´t loose money thought the exchange rate everytime we leave a table, but stick it to us by having higher rake @ € tables. Hopefully this isn´t true, and if it is: Good job titan on finding another way to take more money from us. :s_mad: Thank god I play very rarely at titan.
    • PocketAcesJohn
      PocketAcesJohn
      Bronze
      The rake is exactly the same (X-amount of units). Ok so $1 of rake is 1 Euro on euro table...but you also win and lose at 1.5x the rate if your in the dollar. Personally i dont understand why europeans would continue playing in USD every day that there do it there lossing money. Euro = Higherstakes softer games.
    • anstaendig
      anstaendig
      Bronze
      Originally posted by PocketAcesJohn
      The rake is exactly the same (X-amount of units). Ok so $1 of rake is 1 Euro on euro table...but you also win and lose at 1.5x the rate if your in the dollar. Personally i dont understand why europeans would continue playing in USD every day that there do it there lossing money. Euro = Higherstakes softer games.
      Not true:

5$ pot => 3$ rake
      50€ pot = 75$ pot => 3€ rake = 4,50$ rake

ergo: If you reach the rakecap in every hand, rake is 50% higher.
    • PocketAcesJohn
      PocketAcesJohn
      Bronze
      Originally posted by anstaendig
      Not true:

5$ pot => 3$ rake

1) You mean 50$ => $3

2) 50 euro pot = 3 euro rake = $4.50...yes. BUT....50euro pot = $75 pot

So.....$75 pot = $4.50...which makes it the same...

You carnt say you pay more rake with euro just buy saying you pay more in a 50 euro pot than a 50 dollar pot...you have you convert the dollar pot.

50 euro pot = $75 pot

$75 pot = $4.50 rake

50 euro pot = 3 euro rake = $4.50 rake ;)
    • anstaendig
      anstaendig
      Bronze
      Not true:

5$ pot => 3$ rake

1) You mean 50$ => $3

You carnt say you pay more rake with euro just buy saying you pay more in a 50 euro pot than a 50 dollar pot...you have you convert the dollar pot.

50 euro pot = $75 pot

$75 pot = $4.50 rake

That's also not true because of the rakecap you also just pay 3$ in a 75$ pot
    • Heffron89
      Heffron89
      Bronze
      Damnn this euro tables sux I play Nl5 right now and 1/3 of the tables are dollar 1/3 euro and 1/3 pounds.... and 5 pounds = 8,5 dollar ... so its like playing NL 10 ;s
    • PocketAcesJohn
      PocketAcesJohn
      Bronze
      Not true:

5$ pot => 3$ rake

1) You mean 50$ => $3

50 euro pot = $75 pot

$75 pot = $4.50 rake

There will also be a rake cap on euro. There is no diffrence. Nl20 euro is just like NL30$$$.

been raked $3 in a $50 pot and raked 3 euro in a 50euro pot is the same. your paying 1.5x more rake but your winning 1.5x more from the pot. How do you not understand this???????
    • anstaendig
      anstaendig
      Bronze
      Not true:

5$ pot => 3$ rake

1) You mean 50$ => $3

50 euro pot = $75 pot

$75 pot = $4.50 rake

There will also be a rake cap on euro. There is no diffrence. Nl20 euro is just like NL30$$$.

been raked $3 in a $50 pot and raked 3 euro in a 50euro pot is the same. your paying 1.5x more rake but your winning 1.5x more from the pot. How do you not understand this???????
      But in a 75$ pot i pay still 3$ rake in a 50€ pot which is something like 75$ i pay 4.50$ or is there anything I don't get? :)
    • plaukas
      plaukas
      Bronze
      Originally posted by v
      Not true:

5$ pot => 3$ rake

1) You mean 50$ => $3

50 euro pot = $75 pot

$75 pot = $4.50 rake

anstaendig is right.
      $75 pot -> $3 capped rake
      50 euro pot=$75 pot -> 3 euro capped rake=$4.5 capped rake.

So you pay 50% more rake if you play on tables where the rake is usually maxed out.

Edit: I was too late on replying.