This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

New Europeans Tables

• 14 replies
    • Skraggy
      Skraggy
      Bronze
      I hope not - cos I'm from South Africa and I play there pretty much daily :s_o:
    • DarkNeo1
      DarkNeo1
      Bronze
      I don't think so as there are world tabs aswell.I think they are just for Europeans that want to use whatever currency their bankroll is in, ie Euros or Pounds.
    • csnmf
      csnmf
      Global
      dont particuarly like it when i first loaded up the client i thought the US dollar tables were removed completely after thinking something was wrong with my filters. Only after a while did i notice the world tabs so i guess the fish will always just fire up the tables they see first i.e. the european tables so actually a pretty good ploy by ipoker to generate more rake but bad for the reg.
    • edge99
      edge99
      Bronze
      the europeean tables were added because of the many players that use daily Euros as currency, and get confused when seeing $ at the tables than, when exiting a table exchange the $ chips into Euros again win some, lose some cause of the xchange rate that changes daily... so problem solved for the most important currencies USD EUR and GBP, personally i think it's a great idea. if ones country uses EUR everywhere in every shop, i think it's only fair to let them play in their currency... :club: :diamond:
    • anstaendig
      anstaendig
      Bronze
      I like those European tables although there's a higher rake. Only this fkn 50BB max. buyin at some tables sucks.
    • One12ver
      One12ver
      Bronze
      I like those European tables although there's a higher rake.

I love ipoker, they introduce € table so we wouldn´t loose money thought the exchange rate everytime we leave a table, but stick it to us by having higher rake @ € tables. Hopefully this isn´t true, and if it is: Good job titan on finding another way to take more money from us. :s_mad: Thank god I play very rarely at titan.
    • PocketAcesJohn
      PocketAcesJohn
      Bronze
      The rake is exactly the same (X-amount of units). Ok so $1 of rake is 1 Euro on euro table...but you also win and lose at 1.5x the rate if your in the dollar. Personally i dont understand why europeans would continue playing in USD every day that there do it there lossing money. Euro = Higherstakes softer games.
    • anstaendig
      anstaendig
      Bronze
      Originally posted by PocketAcesJohn
      The rake is exactly the same (X-amount of units). Ok so $1 of rake is 1 Euro on euro table...but you also win and lose at 1.5x the rate if your in the dollar. Personally i dont understand why europeans would continue playing in USD every day that there do it there lossing money. Euro = Higherstakes softer games.
      Not true:

5$ pot => 3$ rake
      50€ pot = 75$ pot => 3€ rake = 4,50$ rake

ergo: If you reach the rakecap in every hand, rake is 50% higher.
    • PocketAcesJohn
      PocketAcesJohn
      Bronze
      Originally posted by anstaendig
      Not true:

5$ pot => 3$ rake

1) You mean 50$ => $3

2) 50 euro pot = 3 euro rake = $4.50...yes. BUT....50euro pot = $75 pot

So.....$75 pot = $4.50...which makes it the same...

You carnt say you pay more rake with euro just buy saying you pay more in a 50 euro pot than a 50 dollar pot...you have you convert the dollar pot.

50 euro pot = $75 pot

$75 pot = $4.50 rake

50 euro pot = 3 euro rake = $4.50 rake ;)
    • anstaendig
      anstaendig
      Bronze
      Not true:

5$ pot => 3$ rake

1) You mean 50$ => $3

You carnt say you pay more rake with euro just buy saying you pay more in a 50 euro pot than a 50 dollar pot...you have you convert the dollar pot.

50 euro pot = $75 pot

$75 pot = $4.50 rake

That's also not true because of the rakecap you also just pay 3$ in a 75$ pot
    • Heffron89
      Heffron89
      Bronze
      Damnn this euro tables sux I play Nl5 right now and 1/3 of the tables are dollar 1/3 euro and 1/3 pounds.... and 5 pounds = 8,5 dollar ... so its like playing NL 10 ;s
    • PocketAcesJohn
      PocketAcesJohn
      Bronze
      Not true:

5$ pot => 3$ rake

1) You mean 50$ => $3

50 euro pot = $75 pot

$75 pot = $4.50 rake

There will also be a rake cap on euro. There is no diffrence. Nl20 euro is just like NL30$$$.

been raked $3 in a $50 pot and raked 3 euro in a 50euro pot is the same. your paying 1.5x more rake but your winning 1.5x more from the pot. How do you not understand this???????
    • anstaendig
      anstaendig
      Bronze
      Not true:

5$ pot => 3$ rake

1) You mean 50$ => $3

50 euro pot = $75 pot

$75 pot = $4.50 rake

There will also be a rake cap on euro. There is no diffrence. Nl20 euro is just like NL30$$$.

been raked $3 in a $50 pot and raked 3 euro in a 50euro pot is the same. your paying 1.5x more rake but your winning 1.5x more from the pot. How do you not understand this???????
      But in a 75$ pot i pay still 3$ rake in a 50€ pot which is something like 75$ i pay 4.50$ or is there anything I don't get? :)
    • plaukas
      plaukas
      Bronze
      Originally posted by v
      Not true:

5$ pot => 3$ rake

1) You mean 50$ => $3

50 euro pot = $75 pot

$75 pot = $4.50 rake

anstaendig is right.
      $75 pot -> $3 capped rake
      50 euro pot=$75 pot -> 3 euro capped rake=$4.5 capped rake.

So you pay 50% more rake if you play on tables where the rake is usually maxed out.

Edit: I was too late on replying.