This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

about the starting capital

• vejielis
      vejielis
      Bronze
      hello,

i get the starting capital about two months ago. is there any time limit until i have to collect these stategy points?
      someone told me that, if i won't do that in few months or so i will lose these 50$.

is that correct?

thank you.
  • 3 replies
    • kingdippy2008
      kingdippy2008
      Bronze
      Hello vejielis,

Depending on the site you play at, the requirements to keep the capital / clear bonuses are different. Information about all the sites can be found here --> How to clear the 50$ + 100$ bonus (Updated 3rd September 2009)

Hope this helps!

Good luck and best regards,

-Jack
    • vejielis
      vejielis
      Bronze
      kingdippy2008,

thnx for the answer.

i transfered it to PokerStars. i still have more than month and i have more vpp than 2/3 ..but..just in case:) )

"the starting capital will be retracted from your account. Once you clear the 500 VPPs you can withdraw"

they will take those 50$ and will give it to me back when i collect 500?
    • kingdippy2008
      kingdippy2008
      Bronze
      Hello again vejielis,

No that is not the case. If you dont have 500 VPP by the required date then you lose $50. If there is below $50 (i.e $40) then they will only take the $40 and nothing else. If you are above $50 then just $50 will be retracted, but you get to keep the profits and continue playing with them!

Good luck and best regards,

-Jack