texas holdem indicator license code

• 6 replies
    • lennonac
      lennonac
      Global
      email the provider and they will send you one if you have previously bought the program
      No one hear will give out codes
    • TEXASDOLL
      TEXASDOLL
      Bronze
      i emailed them but they said they would not give it out again.
    • lennonac
      lennonac
      Global
      then you will have to buy it again
    • s1ndr0me
      s1ndr0me
      Bronze
      IIRC that license is generated on a hash of your machine so another persons code wont work. I had a licence a while back but do not use the software any more.... its a bit shit imo. However I did request a new code after a hard drive failed and they were quite happy to issue a new one.

I personally i would take this oppertunity to get some decent software. HEM is the same price and WILL pay for itself in time
    • kingdippy2008
      kingdippy2008
      Bronze
      Hello TEXASDOLL,

I edited your post as it is against the Board Rules (updated 10.11.09) to request for codes to crack software. After checking Poker indicator out i am happy to let the discussion about what to do about your code continue :)

Good luck and best regards,

-Jack
    • s1ndr0me
      s1ndr0me
      Bronze
      I'd also seriously consider whether its a good move to use warez when playing poker. If you have a decent firewall and run an app like Holdem indicator for the first time your firewall will indicate all the processes and network calls your new bit of software is making. Theres no real way of telling if all of this is legit when using warez. Add this to the fact that you have real money at stake and you are setting yourself up for a whole load of trouble.

You really need two pieces of software when playing poker. A decent firewall/AV (I use outpost) and Decent tracking software PT3 or HEM. Don't even think about using hacked copies of these. They should be considered investments in your poker carreer and in 6 months time you'll wonder why you even entertained the "hooky" software as your're looking at your graph thinking you are an awesome poker player. if you really, really feel you need the "Win odds" calculator that HI offers then maybe consider looking at poker office. Personally I think that the "Win Odds" of these apps aren't worth the HDD space they are written on, but thats just my opinion.

There is however, cause I dont wanna slag HI off too much as they did give me a free license once. I did find it useful when short stacking and using it in combination with LongHUD. HI gives real time pot odds and using LongHUD gives you the pot odds needed to call or raise on the flop based on Pokerstrategys short stack charts.

s1n