so i play poker for some while now....

• Skibula
      i dont know what to do..

i think (well tell the truth.. IM SURE!!!) im kick ass player..

proove i have for my self:

its hard to give %

but alot more then 80 i put my money when im ahead...

we will start from the end..

from 15 sng
      13 i lost
      13 i was 11 i was ahaed when i went out from the sng...
      2 i had some tilt i admit..
      and one i have won (WOHOO)

i know alot ppl (like my self right now) crying on bad beats and crying when they ahed...

my problem is kinda diffrent..
      because im use to it..

its happen so many times to me...
      in real life poker in the last 6 month all the huge pots that i got into alwyas i had more then 75% and lost them all

all the little and midium pots i didnt broke..

it seems i have downswing of a life time (i know some of u will say .. no thats just a bad play)

but how.? always when all my money is inside the pot... im ahed (thats mean im doing something right..)

or isnt?

i know there more stuff in poker exepct that...

how to fk.. 13 sng today all i lost on all in when i was aheed....

i dontk now why i put this post..
      i know i wont like any of the comments (its bad play... in the long run...)

bla bla bla i know all this..

for more then a year.. i put my money and loosing in the long run...
      i write alot stuff when im on live poker and i was always ahaed..
      and keep loosing
  • 11 replies
    • Berkstajger
      Well, since you already discredited any comments about learning in advance, then the only rational thing to do is to quit poker. Unless you have some masochistic tendencies... ?(
    • ihufa
      yea quit poker
    • Jackalof
      Keep fighting. The best feeling you'll experience will be winning a pot being 80% or so favourite. After countless failures, this kind of win seems like a miracle (although you SHOULD be winning those 4 out of 5 times).

Personally I gave up SnGs. Up to you. Maybe switch to children poker - Fixed Limit (haha, inducing a discussion and ironic replies here).
    • Berkstajger
      Jackalof is right, start playing FL SH. People are really nice there and almost always lose when you are a favourite on the flop... :f_love:
    • royalz
      I can imagine it being all the more annoying in a sit n go, playing cash game last night I lost due to them hitting trips:

10,10 vs 6,6 (flop comes 3,5,8 he bets, i put him all in, he calls, turns a 6)
      A,A vs Q,Q
      A,A vs 9,10
      Q,Q vs, J,J
      A,K vs J,J (Flop came K,6,J)
    • Skibula
      i see on my poker tracker
      that i keep losiing with pocket k

now u think
      ok maybe a bad play

well 99% of my pocket kings

i went all in preflop (when i was ahed)

all those babyes go all in preflop
      blinds 10/20

somebody push all in (???)

poof i have pocket aces

happend more then few times... (MORE!!!!)

poker give me sometimes such a bad filling...

well im not a quiter...

i know i have alot more to learn but i was sure i can be a little proftible.. (not rich poker dude... but not a poor one )

lol (laughing out the sadness)
    • Frakkk
      You probably heard that "it is normal". And IT IS!:D
      I just had a rough 10K hand downswing, lost more than 15BI (BSS) about 1/4 of my BR.

I was loosing with everything.
      AK on a Kxxx board, we get it in on the turn, he shows K3... river 3 (exact same thing happend with AQ vs A3).

I hit a full on 774 with 44, turn x, river 4, we get it all-in, he shows 77...

2 days later:
      I raise 99, SB calls. Flop 559, check/check. Turn A, he raises, I reraise, he shoves, I call.
      Villain shows 55...

Just keep going and things will come!
    • stevegold87
      I can understand how you feel, I just started a losing streak and it does not feels fun. But don't give up!
    • andreibalint
      I will break the keyboard for writing this everywhere on
      play a minimum daily number of sng's every day and analyse your results only at the end of the month.It tends to reduce tilt.

I like how much sarcasm most diamonds and platinum members have. Dudes you feed of it ?
    • Skibula
      as long as i have money in the br
      i wont give up...

i quit from live poker
      because the long run is not that visible
      i mean in online i can play alot more hands in less time..

so i quit live poker

and trying to go online ...

hope it will work out...

another thing i need to do is learn batter how to use pokertracker
      elephant doesnt work on sng.
    • mishkagg
      Originally posted by Skibulai think (well tell the truth.. IM SURE!!!) im kick ass player..
      Oh, Jesus! Durrr has finally joined our community!

Originally posted by Skibula
      i dont know what to do..
      Well isn't this contradicting yourself?

First you say you are a kick ass player for sure and then you don't know what to do. I don't get it. I am not a kick ass player myself but when the cards don't run my way I sure as hell know what to do - I am stepping down a limit and I am grinding as hard as I can regardless of short term results and hope for the best.

But whining like a little bitch on the forums never helped anybody, did it? You are basically saying: Oh, crap! There's variance in poker! I put my KK all-in and they lost! Vs QQ!! If there wasn't no variance I'd be ahead so much right now! Oh and only if my AK held on this bubble, damn donk calling me with QJs...

It's like complaining about gravity: Oh, crap! I fell off a tree and hurt myself! If there wasn't no gravity I'd be OK now! Stupid gravity.

So in my eyes you are just like a little whining child and you should follow ihufa's advice.

Namely: just quit the game and save yourself some money and time. But wait! You're a kick ass player, aren't you? I forgot. So just keep grinding then.

Good luck and have fun!