This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Advice from Full Tilt Poker players residing in the Philippines

• kenthmp
      kenthmp
      Bronze
      I'm not sure if this is allowed here, but I am gonna ask anyway :D

How do you guys withdraw from Full Tilt Poker?
  • 4 replies
    • kAoChAn
      kAoChAn
      Bronze
      hey~!

I haven't tried withdrawing (because I have no winnings..LOL) but I've had some correspondences with the support team and they recommend NETeller but it's not available in our country so I think Click2Pay is the best method...(moneybookers doesn't allow transactions from gambling sites >_<)
    • kenthmp
      kenthmp
      Bronze
      Yes I'm aware of that. I recently made a deposit with my VISA debit card with the assumption that they will let me withdraw to my VISA. I guess I was wrong.

I also tried to register ClickandBuy with my VISA but I was unsuccessful. :(
    • kAoChAn
      kAoChAn
      Bronze
      Originally posted by kenthmp
      Yes I'm aware of that. I recently made a deposit with my VISA debit card with the assumption that they will let me withdraw to my VISA. I guess I was wrong.

I also tried to register ClickandBuy with my VISA but I was unsuccessful. :(
      oh, that is tough, I think you have to contact your bank and maybe they can arrange some sort of bank transfer for you...also if you have acredit card you can withdraw with it, I think...I hope someone out there knows better... :f_p: good luck!
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      Hey there,

I'd recommend getting in touch with FT-Support directly, as they will be able to answer your question properly.

Hadi