Advice from Full Tilt Poker players residing in the Philippines

• kenthmp
      kenthmp
      Bronze
      I'm not sure if this is allowed here, but I am gonna ask anyway :D

How do you guys withdraw from Full Tilt Poker?
  • 4 replies
    • kAoChAn
      kAoChAn
      Bronze
      hey~!

I haven't tried withdrawing (because I have no winnings..LOL) but I've had some correspondences with the support team and they recommend NETeller but it's not available in our country so I think Click2Pay is the best method...(moneybookers doesn't allow transactions from gambling sites >_<)
    • kenthmp
      kenthmp
      Bronze
      Yes I'm aware of that. I recently made a deposit with my VISA debit card with the assumption that they will let me withdraw to my VISA. I guess I was wrong.

I also tried to register ClickandBuy with my VISA but I was unsuccessful. :(
    • kAoChAn
      kAoChAn
      Bronze
      Originally posted by kenthmp
      Yes I'm aware of that. I recently made a deposit with my VISA debit card with the assumption that they will let me withdraw to my VISA. I guess I was wrong.

I also tried to register ClickandBuy with my VISA but I was unsuccessful. :(
      oh, that is tough, I think you have to contact your bank and maybe they can arrange some sort of bank transfer for you...also if you have acredit card you can withdraw with it, I think...I hope someone out there knows better... :f_p: good luck!
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      Hey there,

I'd recommend getting in touch with FT-Support directly, as they will be able to answer your question properly.

Hadi