strategy points

• 6 replies
    • Skraggy
      Skraggy
      Bronze
      You need to sign up to any one of the platforms listed under the menu item "Poker Rooms" and use the PS signup code which will link your account with PS thus allowing them to track your account and award you points for rake generated ;)

Skraggy^^
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      Hi vibes73,

as Skraggy pointed out, it's not necessary to receive the free $50 in order to earn StrategyPoints.

As long as your account is tracked on PokerStrategy, you will earn SPs by playing raked games.

Hadi
    • summer8
      summer8
      Bronze
      Hi

What should i do to start getting Strategy points?

I m playing on account which is listed in profile and in which i recieved starting capital but i stil have 0 Strategy points.
      Ps: I started playing 2 weeks ago and have points on platform in which i m playing.
    • kingdippy2008
      kingdippy2008
      Bronze
      Hello summer8,

The account you are not getting strategy points on is the one you deposited your own money into right? If so then it is likely that the account is not linked to PokerStrategy.com. If it wasnt created with a PokerStrategy link or code then you can not receive strategy points by playing there.

If you are sure that it was made with a PokerStrategy link/code then please contact support and explain the problem.

Good luck and best regards,

-Jack
    • summer8
      summer8
      Bronze
      Thanks for answer but no i m talking about account in which i recived my starting capital. I didn t deposit any money yet.
    • kingdippy2008
      kingdippy2008
      Bronze
      Originally posted by summer8
      Thanks for answer but no i m talking about account in which i recived my starting capital. I didn t deposit any money yet.
      Hello again summer8,

I advise that you contact support on this matter.

->Support

Good luck and best regards,

-Jack