party poker second starting capital

• Riddlah
      Riddlah
      Bronze
      Hello

Today I got email, which said, that I was choosen to recive second starting capital in party poker.

I would like ask, how should I do this ? In email was link, but that link goes to error page. So I registered to party poker with bonus code writen in eamil. But I did not deposit. I just did last step of registration before depositing.

Is there anything what I must do by my own ?

Thanx you for answers
      Riddlah
  • 10 replies
    • pavel121212
      pavel121212
      Bronze
      i got it too , but the link aint working
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hi guys,

Simply create your Parry account with the bonus code PS150. Then save your account name into your profile on PokerStrategy. We will then transfer you the bankroll within 48 hours.

Regards,
      thunder
    • Riddlah
      Riddlah
      Bronze
      I did

Thanx you
      Riddlah
    • TSpill
      TSpill
      Bronze
      did mine a few days ago and got the second capital really quickly, thanks to this i am getting loads of points and hopefully will become a silver soon :P
    • heelia
      heelia
      Bronze
      Which stakes and type of poker are you playin? I have been chosen for 2nd starting capital few days ago too, and I'm still thinking about the right type. Tell me your experience please ;)
    • TSpill
      TSpill
      Bronze
      i made silver in less then a week on party poker thanks to the second starting capital :D

How i did it was by playing 3 and 6 dollar sng, sometimes 11 but i wouldnt recommend that as it is against brm. But the way that i got most points was playing the steps games, got all the way to step 5 which costs something like 170 dollars to enter, so getting in that got me loads of points.

Hope you do well and can join me in the silver ranks, could i dream of going for gold, only need like 650 points more ;)
    • kenthmp
      kenthmp
      Bronze
      Hi, I also received this email saying that I can receive the 2nd starting capital at Party Poker. However when I read the fine print, it says that they will transfer exactly $1 to my Party Poker account to activate the $50 bonus and I should get 300 basic party points to clear it.

Am I right to assume that I get only $1 to play with and to clear the $50 capital?
    • TSpill
      TSpill
      Bronze
      nope you get the full 50, see you at the tables my name is TSpill555
    • peche025
      peche025
      Bronze
      As TSpill said you get $50 and you then have 3months to get 300 party points and you get to keep the $50. After that, if you collect 900 points over the following 3months you get the $100 bonus capital paid in $25 stages.
    • SivKunda
      SivKunda
      Bronze
      Hmmm I got it too, but I wonder if Israelsi can redeem it?
      I can't remember if Party Poker allow Israelis to register. I think they allow to register but not to play for real money.