Account blocked

• NicolaePopa
      NicolaePopa
      Basic
      i have registered a new account at poker strategy with hope that i will receive 50 $ starting capital but my account was blocked.why? they said it's possible to have multiple accounts. BUT I DON"T HAVE. I live in the same house with my son that has a poker strategy account too..but i have registrer my poker strategy username fron another IP. i sent a Photo ID so they cand check me...but they block my account. I have pas the quiz and everything..
      WHY DID YOU BLOCK MY ACCOUNT IF I CAN PROVE WHO I AM WITH ID???
  • 3 replies
    • kingdippy2008
      kingdippy2008
      Bronze
      Hello NicolaePope,

Im sorry to hear your account was banned. Please note creating another account will not help and will also result in that being closed. Customer support will not close an account without a valid reason to do so. If they believe that something is not right then they close accounts to protect themsleveles against people trying to receive mutiple capitals.

Also PokerStrategy.com reserves the right to close any account. You agree to this in the terms and conditions. To try and find out why your account was banned then please contact support.

Good luck and best regards,

-Jack
    • NicolaePopa
      NicolaePopa
      Basic
      i allready try to contact support for an answer why my account was blocked but i didn't receive......AND i repeat i don't have multiple accounts,my son has an account too..but i have sent an id to verify my identity..STILL MY ACCOUNT WAS BLOCKED...WHAT CAN I DO TO UNBLOCK???
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi NicolaePopa,

As Jack has already explained to you, we are unable to assist within the forum. Your account details are a private matter between PokerStrategy Customer Support staff and yourself and forum members (including moderators) do not have access to your details for your own safety.

Please contact the support team and/or patiently wait for a response from them. They will get back to you shortly.

Best regards,

Bart