aren't I a bronze member??

• tipsytripsys
      tipsytripsys
      Bronze
      How come I can't access the features in the bronze members area? There is one page (page 2 3 4 5 aren't clickable) when i click on an atricle to read with no real information, just an overview of the article.
  • 10 replies
    • tipsytripsys
      tipsytripsys
      Bronze
      i see now, by posting, that I have a basic status. I'm not sure what's going as i passed the quiz about 72 hours ago.
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      You will be bronze assoon as you got the 50$.
      If you signed upfor Titanpoker this can take up to 1 week because they check every user by themselves. :/
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      I am sorry tipsytripsys!

CiRith is right. If you chose Titan Poker it can take up to one week until we can transfer the money.

Sorry for any inconvenience!
      Puschkin81
    • tipsytripsys
      tipsytripsys
      Bronze
      aww man thats not right you should get the status as soon you pass the quiz.... all this waiting time could be spent reading those articles!

And yes i did choose Titan X(

I got in touch with Titan anticipating this delay as i've read similar situations people have experienced.
      ===========================================
      Edited email i sent to them (just some personal info):

Hello I am a member of PokerStrategy and i am anxiously awaiting a $50 deposit from them to my Titan account. They have told me that the reason for prolonged delay is because of Titan's account security checks which could take a week. I am hoping that this email either speeds up the process or gives me an explanation for the wait. Thank you very much in advance! I look forward to your tables! You may contact me at *******if necessary.

And this what they had to say:

we certainly understand how you feel. We have checked your poker account (**********) to verify your claim. Please be advised that in order to receive your CAD54.00 signup bonus, you will need to contact your affiliate/advertiser at http://www.pokernews.com/contact.htm. They will need to verify your poker account to know if you're qualified to receive the bonus.

After confirming that you're eligible to receive it, the same bonus will be issued to your account balance within 24-72 hours. As far as our poker room is concerned, we have already performed all the security checks and your account has passed it.

Part of the terms and conditions that will be applied to this bonus will state that you must accumulate 2500 Titan points in order to make a withdrawal request. We recommend that you play in our ring games and tournaments after receiving the bonus to start earning those points.
      ================================================

Now Im just going to assume they got the wrong PokerStrategy when i mentioned it in my previous email. lol i hope i am right as they go on to say that there IS A MINIMUM amount of TP u must earn before making a withdrawal and if im not mistaken (as ive read around these forums) there is no such stipulation in the bonus offered here at PokerStrategy.com. Am i right or misinformed?
      I've replied to that email hoping i was right that there was just some confusion. We'll see I suppose... :(
    • howard182
      howard182
      Bronze
      2500 is hardly any play (...at the limits I play:) , it'll be a bit more at lower limits but it's still less than the old party 5000 raked hand requirement, I think), the only reason to be concerned about that is if you were planning to just take the money and run, which I'm sure you weren't.
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      Hmm could it be that Titanpoker made a mistake?

a) They are telling you that you aren't an affiliate from Pokerstrategy.com
      and
      b) you have to play 2500 TPs which is wrong because we have a deal with Titanpoker that you only need to ggenerate 35$ per 10$ bonus.
      c) Why is it 54CAD? Is that correct? I thought it is 50USD :/ (that's not very important anyway but looks like a mistake too)

Please ask them for your affiliate again because I doubt that it was your mistake.

But I gues the information about the check is correct and the money should be at your account within the next 48-72h (I don't know this for sure but that's what I'm reading out of the mail)
    • tipsytripsys
      tipsytripsys
      Bronze
      they have replied and it was a simple misunderstanding on their part.. they now say they have done everything and it lies in my affiliate's (Poker Strategy) hands.

$54 CAD is Canadian dollars :D
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      Yes I know what CAD is just wondered that they told you something about CAD instead of USD ... doesn't matter anyway ^^

So if the check is completed I guess the money should be on your account very soon... (I don't know really how long it will last from now on)

But I guess pushkin will have a look at it tomorrow (today its nearly 6am here ^^) anyway. :D
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi Tipsytripsys!

I talked to our support team. You are on the list for our next money transfers. You should get your money soon. If not please write a ticket to our support-team (upper left on our homepage).

Best regards,
      Puschkin81
    • tipsytripsys
      tipsytripsys
      Bronze
      Got it thank you! ive got 300 TP already too hopefully ill be bronze soon enough