This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] Nl10 Sh Tt Wa/wb

• fakedurrr
      fakedurrr
      Bronze
      Everest Poker $0.05/$0.10 No Limit Hold'em - 6 players - View hand 390225
      The Official DeucesCracked.com Hand History Converter

BB: $23.10
      Hero (UTG): $10.16
      MP: $8.02
      CO: $56.59
      BTN: $18.67
      SB: $9.90

Pre Flop: ($0.15) Hero is UTG with T :diamond: T :heart:
      Hero raises to $0.35, MP calls $0.35, 1 fold, BTN calls $0.35, 2 folds

Flop: ($1.20) 4 :spade: 2 :diamond: 8 :club: (3 players)
      Hero bets $0.70, MP folds, BTN raises to $1.40, Hero calls $0.70

Turn: ($4.00) J :club: (2 players)
      Hero checks, BTN bets $1.50, Hero calls $1.50

River: ($7.00) 4 :diamond: (2 players)
      Hero checks, BTN bets $3.00, Hero calls $3

I played WA/WB after the turn
      unknown
  • 2 replies
    • ciasteczkoM
      ciasteczkoM
      Bronze
      Hi

I think you can play this hand like this. Fold on flop seems too weak , and on turn and river your pot odds are good enough to catch bluffs or maybe overplayed 8x.

Ofc this bet sizes often means : "please call me i have a set" but as i said for this bet sizes you need to be ahead only in 23% of times on river. And it can also means : "i got 8x i dont have top pair anymore i am so scared"

If on turn or river vilain would play normal 2/3 pot size bet , i think you can fold.

But as played
      Nice hand.
    • MaestroOfZerg
      MaestroOfZerg
      Bronze
      Hi,

Without a read on his minraise i think it's best to play it like that, he's not representing much, sets/air/99/maybe 8x. So against sets we want to lose the minimum, against air we want him to be able to continue to bluff, against 99/8x we should likely 3bet for value and get it in before the board gets uglier, but we don't even know if he can really have those yet.

I like doing a search on their username in spots like that, if they're 10 tabling or something it's often a bad setminer, the less table they're playing the more likely they're just fish going nuts with 8x.

Hope it helps.