The Official DeucesCracked.com Hand History Converter

UTG: $10.20
      MP: $18.64
      CO: $3.40
      BTN: $12.11
      SB: $13.09
      Hero (BB): $11.48

Pre Flop: ($0.15) Hero is BB with A :diamond: K :diamond:
      4 folds, SB raises to $0.20, Hero raises to $0.60, SB raises to $1.80, Hero calls $1.20

Flop: ($3.60) Q :diamond: 4 :club: 5 :diamond: (2 players)
      SB bets $0.10, Hero raises to $0.70, SB raises to $1.30, Hero calls $0.60

Turn: ($6.20) J :heart: (2 players)
      SB bets $6.20, Hero raises to $8.38 all in, SB calls $2.18

River: ($22.96) 9 :spade: (2 players - 1 is all in)

I think I should ahve pushed him on the flop but I didnt have any fold equity and I knew he has at least toppair

he was minbettign all the time and sometimes even folded no matter how much I bet
  • 2 replies
    • ciasteczkoM
      ciasteczkoM
      Bronze
      Hi

Pre flop.

Strange play from sb , but i would 5bet/callAI , i dont like playing AK without initiative in 3bet pot even on position , and you go without information or initiative or plan what to do on flop.

Flop
      I Dont like your raise, either you raise 2.5-3$ to show some strength or you call for your flush draw with pot odds 1:36:)

Turn
      You got 12 outs and if he have QQ,JJ only 10 outs , as you said you dont have fold equity , and you dont have pot odds (you need 1:3 for 12 outer, and you have only 1:2 here) i think fold is the best option.

Gracz 1: 70,130% JJ+, AQs, AQo
      Gracz 2: 29,870% AdKd
      Assuming that you have 0 FE you pay 8.38 to win 22.96 you need 36% equity to push on turn. Fold is better.

Summary in my opinion
      5bet/shove PF
      as played:
      Flop normal raise or call (i would prefer call)
      Turn
      Fold
    • MaestroOfZerg
      MaestroOfZerg
      Bronze
      Hi,

Originally posted by ciasteczkoM
      Hi

Pre flop.

Strange play from sb , but i would 5bet/callAI , i dont like playing AK without initiative in 3bet pot even on position , and you go without information or initiative or plan what to do on flop.

Flop
      I Dont like your raise, either you raise 2.5-3$ to show some strength or you call for your flush draw with pot odds 1:36:)

Turn
      You got 12 outs and if he have QQ,JJ only 10 outs , as you said you dont have fold equity , and you dont have pot odds (you need 1:3 for 12 outer, and you have only 1:2 here) i think fold is the best option.

Gracz 1: 70,130% JJ+, AQs, AQo
      Gracz 2: 29,870% AdKd
      Assuming that you have 0 FE you pay 8.38 to win 22.96 you need 36% equity to push on turn. Fold is better.

Summary in my opinion
      5bet/shove PF
      as played:
      Flop normal raise or call (i would prefer call)
      Turn
      Fold
      I agree mostly, it's SBvsBB, just jam over his preflop 4bet unless you think a smaller 5bet looks stronger.

On the flop if he's minbet/folding a lot i prefer making a normal raise or even shoving, we have at least 9 outs to the flushdraw unless he has QQ and with a pot of nearly 40bb already it's fine with us as long as the money goes in now.

Once he continues his minraise/3bet minbet/min3bet crap i think you're looking at KK+ more and more often, and as ciasteczkoM showed you don't have odds to call it off on the turn unless he can also show a worse draw or a bluff there, which truthfully i don't think he can.

Hope it helps.