This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

$50 Starting Bankroll for FTP?

• Kknight
      Kknight
      Global
      Do you guys offer the $50 quiz money for Full-Tilt, or does it only apply to Party? As a US player, I am still looking for a way to become a Bronze member...so I am looking at Full-Tilt as an option. I passed the quiz quite some time ago, but obviously never got the $50 starting money as I can't play at Party or Titan.

Thanks,
      Kknight
  • 5 replies
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      I am sorry to hear that Kknight!

But at the moment we do not offer the $50 quiz money for Full Tilt Poker. Maybe it will be changed in the future. I will let you know if it is possible.

Sorry for the inconvenience and good luck at the tables!
      Puschkin81
    • Kknight
      Kknight
      Global
      Not a problem...I'm still getting much benefit from the beginner articles. I'll just continue to wait and watch the site news. I look forward to continuing to learn from you!

Thanks,
      Kknight
    • seednoir
      seednoir
      Basic
      i'm obviously new... i've created an account at partypoker, but everytime i click on Quizz ... to do it... it says... u have to register with the bonus t150... i've already did all that since 2days now...
      can someone tell me where is the problem?
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi seednoir!

I talked to our support-team. They told me that you have to complete your registration first. If you have any questions concerning this please write a ticket to our support.

Best regards,
      Puschkin81
    • 1seednoir1
      1seednoir1
      Bronze
      Originally posted by seednoir
      i'm obviously new... i've created an account at partypoker, but everytime i click on Quizz ... to do it... it says... u have to register with the bonus t150... i've already did all that since 2days now...
      can someone tell me where is the problem?
      Because of you I never succeeded to have "Seednoir" as a name!!!
      U didn't even passed the quizz :(