$50 Starting Bankroll for FTP?

• Kknight
      Kknight
      Global
      Do you guys offer the $50 quiz money for Full-Tilt, or does it only apply to Party? As a US player, I am still looking for a way to become a Bronze member...so I am looking at Full-Tilt as an option. I passed the quiz quite some time ago, but obviously never got the $50 starting money as I can't play at Party or Titan.

Thanks,
      Kknight
  • 5 replies
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      I am sorry to hear that Kknight!

But at the moment we do not offer the $50 quiz money for Full Tilt Poker. Maybe it will be changed in the future. I will let you know if it is possible.

Sorry for the inconvenience and good luck at the tables!
      Puschkin81
    • Kknight
      Kknight
      Global
      Not a problem...I'm still getting much benefit from the beginner articles. I'll just continue to wait and watch the site news. I look forward to continuing to learn from you!

Thanks,
      Kknight
    • seednoir
      seednoir
      Basic
      i'm obviously new... i've created an account at partypoker, but everytime i click on Quizz ... to do it... it says... u have to register with the bonus t150... i've already did all that since 2days now...
      can someone tell me where is the problem?
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi seednoir!

I talked to our support-team. They told me that you have to complete your registration first. If you have any questions concerning this please write a ticket to our support.

Best regards,
      Puschkin81
    • 1seednoir1
      1seednoir1
      Bronze
      Originally posted by seednoir
      i'm obviously new... i've created an account at partypoker, but everytime i click on Quizz ... to do it... it says... u have to register with the bonus t150... i've already did all that since 2days now...
      can someone tell me where is the problem?
      Because of you I never succeeded to have "Seednoir" as a name!!!
      U didn't even passed the quizz :(