4w4x40VoI

• fakedurrr
      fakedurrr
      Bronze
      Hello,
      I would like to spread VoI system with this blog (u are welcome :D JQ)
      I dont really care if someone would read this, u dont have to, all u have to do is to post some OT and spam as much as u want

My poker history:
      I played SnG and MTTs (mainly SnG6max) but I wasnt playing very often, tehn last month I started to play SSS NL25 and I stopped when I was able to play NL50SSS after 5k hands (no upswing, I run 2BI under EV ) but Iwas stealign and restaling themand they just go AI against me with sucha horribel hands ...)

Here some picture to make some viewers satisfied

Now I started to play NL10SH (no, I have never played BSS FR and I will never do) and there I hit upswing but it calmed down now and I am gettign suckout as usual with 2outers, pretty standard

Shorterm Goals
      [ ] ReachNL25SH
      [ ] play at least 10k hands on NL10SH
      [ ] complete all of my challenges

Longterm goals
      [ ] reach NL1k SH and NL400HU
      [ ] become the best reg on all limits

VoI system, u can find it in JuiceQuadre }hope I get his name right this time, usually I lvoe to change names but this time my purpouse was to get it right|
      -Every read or reread article gives me + 2 VoI
      -every book I have read/reread + 25 VoI
      -Every video watched or rewatched gives me +5 VoI
      -Every live coaching gives me +10 VoI
      -Every hand posted and discussed gives me + 1 VoI
      -Every 1000 hands played gives me + 1VoI
      -every new limit reached + 50 VoI
      -challenged reached +10 VoI
      /Every new blog created{every new bloguser using VoI +5VoI
      -Challenge not completed -20 VoI

no to my challenges
      1st / Discuss or post at least one hand for every 100hands played
      2nd> reach NL25sh to the end of this year
      3rd> reach 40VoI each week
      4th> have the most VoI as other VoI users
      5th> Make some HU challenge and win it

I dont really want to make this blog nice because then I would feel obliged to update it all the time etc. The purpouse of this blog is to write down my progress }hopefully I would progress| so that I woul d be able to return to this and re/read this and see how I improved

So I dont expect that anyone would read this

AND ...FINALLY I AM GOLD....>D when I started to play more regulary I reached it in 2 weeks, now I would re/read all sivler+ Articles and play some poker }no, I will not read Bronze articles, at least most of them, because I have hard time reading such a basic stuff when they tell me what is top pair|

VoI reached this week so far
      6 articles read, 4 Videos watched, 13hands psoted{comented 4k hands played, Blog created
      52 VoI
  • 114 replies
    • fakedurrr
      fakedurrr
      Bronze
      wow, this looks horrible ... if I would be someone else I wouldnt read this ....
    • jmackenzie
      jmackenzie
      Silver
      put a half naked lady in the middle and you'll get many follwers.
    • ZhiCheng
      ZhiCheng
      Bronze
      Hi!

First of all.. this is horrible blog.. When i saw it I wanted to throw up...
      Secondly .. eventhough your main goal is to make this blog unatractive I will still blame you for every update you ll miss..
      Last, but not least, was joking bout the first part.. not about the second one,though..

Very glad to see you starting your blog :)
      Wish you good luck and hope u ll succeed with all your goals and challenges
    • JuiceQuadre
      JuiceQuadre
      Bronze
      Originally posted by jmackenzie
      put a half naked lady in the middle and you'll get many follwers.
      One half naked lady is never enough!!

• KidPokersKid
      KidPokersKid
      Global
      I don't know what VOI is, after seeing that nice lady I lost all interest in reading any of the text :s_cool:
    • fakedurrr
      fakedurrr
      Bronze
      2jmackenzie: There u go
      2 GooRVoIYong: ty, I will maybe reedit that so taht it would look a little nicer because I wil puke if I will ahve to read it ....:D

I wil prob. also post here some Hands I have played and I am proud/discusted

Folded TOP SET here with KK
    • JuiceQuadre
      JuiceQuadre
      Bronze
      Nice blog there =) .. I see you kinda upgraded the VoI system :D Well whatever works for you.. ;)

"3rd> reach 40VoI each week"

Thats kinda ok goal, i think 40 per week is doable.

"4th> have the most VoI as other VoI users"

haha :D Well since your coachings and videos gives you more VoI than to the rest of us... :D But hey, thats a challenge!! Try to beat me :evil:

Dont bother if anyone is following ur blog.. They will come :P Maybe....

=) Keep it up! And hey gratz on Gold!

ps: 4w4x40VoI = 4 weeks - > 4 x 40 VoI i guess?=)
    • fakedurrr
      fakedurrr
      Bronze
      Originally posted by KidPokersKid
      I don't know what VOI is, after seeing that nice lady I lost all interest in reading any of the text :s_cool:
      I will prob post ne w image every new page or every week if it would get popular ...:D at least it would be a little nicer ..
    • fakedurrr
      fakedurrr
      Bronze
      2JQ: yea 4wweeks 4 x 40VoI so each week 40VoI but I think I will amke it pretty easilly AND I will beat ur TOTAl VoI because I am cheatin and giving myself more VoI for Videos and coaching, but problem with coaching is that I dont usually finish it cause I ahve to go somewhere or smth get into it

but At first I will beat the newest VoI user, then I will be reaching for bigger fishies :) U are the last .... be PREPARED
    • JuiceQuadre
      JuiceQuadre
      Bronze
      Originally posted by fakedurrr
      2JQ: yea 4wweeks 4 x 40VoI so each week 40VoI but I think I will amke it pretty easilly AND I will beat ur TOTAl VoI because I am cheatin and giving myself more VoI for Videos and coaching, but problem with coaching is that I dont usually finish it cause I ahve to go somewhere or smth get into it

but At first I will beat the newest VoI user, then I will be reaching for bigger fishies :) U are the last .... be PREPARED
      Ohohoho =) Im scared!! You cant beat me no matter how much you cheat =)

HU4playmoneyROLLZ?? :s_evil:
    • JuiceQuadre
      JuiceQuadre
      Bronze
      Btw posting naked women in the blog is cheatin as well !!

But hey who cares, its always nice to watch :D
    • fakedurrr
      fakedurrr
      Bronze
      Originally posted by JuiceQuadre

yea HU4playmoneyROLLZ ....
      as I mentioned I wanted to have some HU challenge so YEA, CHALLENGE ME, I aM THE BEST. what baout 2k hands at least 2tabling and who wins get +10VoI and the looser -10 .....

and if u have any problem with that lady posted above .... go and talk to her, I guess then u will have no problems ...:D
    • JuiceQuadre
      JuiceQuadre
      Bronze
      Originally posted by JuiceQuadre

yea HU4playmoneyROLLZ ....
      as I mentioned I wanted to have some HU challenge so YEA, CHALLENGE ME, I aM THE BEST. what baout 2k hands at least 2tabling and who wins get +10VoI and the looser -10 .....

and if u have any problem with that lady posted above .... go and talk to her, I guess then u will have no problems ...:D
      Hey okay then! It could be fun!! =) Wanna start today? PokerStars?
    • fakedurrr
      fakedurrr
      Bronze
      PokerStars indeed, but not today :) Today I am watching one TV Show , but tommorow if u would have some time I would go for it, but I will coem home at 5pm so we could start somewhere around that time or later
      dont u have Gmail? if not then register on gmail.com and we can chat there, I would use skype but then my internet connection is buggy and is not working properly
    • ZhiCheng
      ZhiCheng
      Bronze
      Jesus, so many posts already I m not following it.. Would you mind summing up what happened every now n then for my lazy eyes ?:P
    • JuiceQuadre
      JuiceQuadre
      Bronze
      PokerStars indeed, but not today :) Today I am watching one TV Show , but tommorow if u would have some time I would go for it, but I will coem home at 5pm so we could start somewhere around that time or later
      dont u have Gmail? if not then register on gmail.com and we can chat there, I would use skype but then my internet connection is buggy and is not working properly
      Tomorrow ill come home late...Like 9pm.. Oki ill register there and we can chat..
    • JuiceQuadre
      JuiceQuadre
      Bronze
      Originally posted by GooRukYONG
      Jesus, so many posts already I m not following it.. Would you mind summing up what happened every now n then for my lazy eyes ?:P
      Nothing important :D FreakDurrr is just spamming :D
    • ihufa
      ihufa
      Gold
      OMG ITS NOT THE REAL DURRRR HE'S FAKING IT LOL OWNED WTF
    • fakedurrr
      fakedurrr
      Bronze
      hey, daily review .....
      sooo today I just did nothing (well, I fall asleep) ...
      who am I kidding? who would do daily review and most importantly who would red it? surely not me ...

JQ,GRY: Yes, this blog would be full of junk, spam and if u find here something interresting let me know ...:D but it would be prob. jsut some missclick :D but maybe, jsut MAYBE, I will write here some of my thoughts on my play or how should I adapt, or I would write the biggest fish on the site I will be currectly playing

BTW JQ I like that nickname ...:D better then mine ... How can I change it? :D

PS. JQ, snend me or post here ur new gmail.com adress