This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] 50NL SH KK 3betpot

• Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      No-Limit Hold'em, $0.50 BB (6 handed) - Hold'em Manager Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

saw flop

BB ($81.25)
      UTG ($37.55)

MP ($28.60)
      CO ($50)
      Button ($50)
      Gerv (SB) ($53.55)

Preflop: Gerv is SB with K, K
      UTG bets $2, 3 folds, Gerv raises $7.25, 1 fold, UTG calls $5.50

Flop: ($15.50) 9, 8, A (2 players)
      Gerv bets $8, UTG calls $8

Turn: ($31.50) K (2 players)
      Gerv bets $38.05 (All-In)

1) My cBet should be around $9-$10 right?

2) Time to get fancy and check Turn and possibly check the River since he is more likely to bet the River than the Turn due stats.

My thinking when I shoved is that he called my anyway with an Ace so his $22.85 remaining stack didn't matter a lot on the Turn.

:f_confused:
  • 2 replies
    • BogdanDin7
      BogdanDin7
      Bronze
      Since it`s a 3bet pot I like to keep the cbet smaller. YOur size looks ok to me. Anyway there are not many draws out there to protect against since you hold the K :spade: . Since he call the flop he either has the A or some other PP like 88-QQ myb. I think he is always calling with the A there and always 88-99 ofc :D and will be ckecking back everything else. Since there are almost no draws out there I think I would check turn just to get a bluff even tho that will happen very rarely and if he checks back I would shove any river.
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      I like your flop bet size. This should worse him fold his air and only continue with draws or A high
      I think you can c/c turn instead of shoving, since he would sometimes take stab on the pot if he sees weakness and you can always shove any river card