Hi all!

• sol22
      sol22
      Bronze
      Hi my name is sol and I'm new here! Today I saw on titan some very good torney named PokerStrategy Gold, Race and Silver and I want to ask if that tounaments are organise by this forum and what should I do to participate in them!
      Thanks for your help and hope that I posted in the right place!!
      Goodluck and hope to see at the rables!! ;)
  • 5 replies
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Welcome, sol22!

Yes, these freerolls are hosted by PokerStrategy. You can find more information here: "Monthly $20.000 Freerolls on Titan Poker"
      I hope you enjoy it!

Good luck at the tables!
      Puschkin81
    • sol22
      sol22
      Bronze
      Thanks for your help!! Hope to be able to play there!! :heart:

How can I rich to golden status??...
    • Pokermaniacs
      Pokermaniacs
      Bronze
      Hi.. Very off topic question, but;

What is the easiest way to make raked hands on PartyPoker? Multitable what limits? Please, give advices - i want those 100$ :) :)
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      @ sol22: Please have a look here

@ Pokermaniacs: You make rake hands even on the lower limits. Don't risk too much money just because you want the $100 as quickly as possible. Please stick to our article about bankroll management. Otherwise you could lose the $50 starting capital before you get the $100 bonus.

Good luck at the tables!
      Puschkin81
    • sol22
      sol22
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Puschkin81
      @ sol22: Please have a look here

@ Pokermaniacs: You make rake hands even on the lower limits. Don't risk too much money just because you want the $100 as quickly as possible. Please stick to our article about bankroll management. Otherwise you could lose the $50 starting capital before you get the $100 bonus.

Good luck at the tables!
      Puschkin81

Thanks Puschkin..now I get it...but is very difficult for me....I have to play a lot of money to earn pokerstrategy points...sincerly....I prefer to play in freerolls with prices garanted like 4500$, 3500$...more and less!
      Thanks a lot for tour help and goodluck!!