This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Hi all!

• sol22
      sol22
      Bronze
      Hi my name is sol and I'm new here! Today I saw on titan some very good torney named PokerStrategy Gold, Race and Silver and I want to ask if that tounaments are organise by this forum and what should I do to participate in them!
      Thanks for your help and hope that I posted in the right place!!
      Goodluck and hope to see at the rables!! ;)
  • 5 replies
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Welcome, sol22!

Yes, these freerolls are hosted by PokerStrategy. You can find more information here: "Monthly $20.000 Freerolls on Titan Poker"
      I hope you enjoy it!

Good luck at the tables!
      Puschkin81
    • sol22
      sol22
      Bronze
      Thanks for your help!! Hope to be able to play there!! :heart:

How can I rich to golden status??...
    • Pokermaniacs
      Pokermaniacs
      Bronze
      Hi.. Very off topic question, but;

What is the easiest way to make raked hands on PartyPoker? Multitable what limits? Please, give advices - i want those 100$ :) :)
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      @ sol22: Please have a look here

@ Pokermaniacs: You make rake hands even on the lower limits. Don't risk too much money just because you want the $100 as quickly as possible. Please stick to our article about bankroll management. Otherwise you could lose the $50 starting capital before you get the $100 bonus.

Good luck at the tables!
      Puschkin81
    • sol22
      sol22
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Puschkin81
      @ sol22: Please have a look here

@ Pokermaniacs: You make rake hands even on the lower limits. Don't risk too much money just because you want the $100 as quickly as possible. Please stick to our article about bankroll management. Otherwise you could lose the $50 starting capital before you get the $100 bonus.

Good luck at the tables!
      Puschkin81

Thanks Puschkin..now I get it...but is very difficult for me....I have to play a lot of money to earn pokerstrategy points...sincerly....I prefer to play in freerolls with prices garanted like 4500$, 3500$...more and less!
      Thanks a lot for tour help and goodluck!!