This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] 50NL SH KTs

• Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      No-Limit Hold'em, $0.50 BB (6 handed) - Hold'em Manager Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

saw flop

Button ($51.35)
      SB ($44.55)
      BB ($48.70)

UTG ($17.25)
      MP ($58.85)
      Gerv (CO) ($51)

Preflop: Gerv is CO with K, T
      2 folds, Gerv bets $1.75, 2 folds, BB calls $1.25

Flop: ($3.75) 2, 7, 4 (2 players)
      BB bets $1.50, Gerv calls $1.50

Turn: ($6.75) 5 (2 players)
      BB checks, Gerv bets $4.25, BB raises $20.50, Gerv folds

I just felt sick of this hand because in my opinion, I should have raised Flop with my monster draw and took iniative from there.

Problem in my mind was that the only legitimate equity I have when he 3bets postflop (he donks, me raises, he 3bet)) is the naked FD.

The c/R on the Turn doesn't give me the odds to continue and that's WP of him imo :f_mad:
  • 1 reply
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      I would prefer raising flop to take initiative and have chance winning pot without improving my hand. Also if he 3-bet I´m shoving
      if he happens to have bigger flushdraw or set, then I´m fine with that, but often he has weaker draw, bluff or one pair hand that you can force to fold by raising on the flop and betting turn
      b/f turn is ok, since you don´t likely have showdown value with your K high, so you should bet turn to make him fold weak made hands