some cheating on FT

• drachdudek
      drachdudek
      Bronze
      wow, i think this reaction is very fair, i dont have a clue what is (was) going on?!

Dear drachdudek,
      The Full Tilt Poker Security department has recently concluded an extensive investigation and we have determined that some of your opponents were in violation of our site terms.

We have permanently closed all of the offending accounts. In cases of proven cheating, 100% of the confiscated funds are returned to the players who were victimized. The reimbursement calculation is based on the number of tournaments or hands played against the offending players, and the amount won or lost against them.

We have determined that you are entitled to a refund of $5.55 which will be placed in your account in the next 72 hours.

For a number of reasons, we are unable to provide any other additional information regarding this case, including the players involved and the game type where it occurred. We thank you for your understanding in this regard. The vigilance of our players in reporting suspicious behavior is an important addition to our ongoing diligence against unethical conduct, and we carefully investigate every concern of suspicious activity.

If you believe you have witnessed unfair play at our tables, please don't hesitate to contact us at security@fulltiltpoker.com. If there is any other way we can be of assistance, please let us know.
      Full Tilt Poker Security
  • 16 replies
    • thebigheizung85
      thebigheizung85
      Silver
      wow... that is surprising, but luckily you were involved with just a small amount
    • KidPokersKid
      KidPokersKid
      Global
      I think these cases are mostly collusion on sngs
    • GoldenGomez
      GoldenGomez
      Bronze
      Same thing happened to me once, but it was in PokerStars.

I got 10$ back from a Double or Nothing Sit n Go
    • kAoChAn
      kAoChAn
      Bronze
      wow, the winner obviously didn't get his prize, I guess your buy-in was returned? maybe he made a deal with one of the finishers...it's good to know they catch these type of 'players'...
    • excelgeo
      excelgeo
      Silver
      at least they are showing that they are actively fighting cheating. which is encouraging to say the least
    • Gafny
      Gafny
      Bronze
      Im guessing this happens if someone gets caught browsing sites that are not allowed by ftp such as http://www.pokertableratings.com which btw is a pretty decent site you should check out, just dont do it while playing on FTP :b
    • KidPokersKid
      KidPokersKid
      Global
      Originally posted by gredal
      Im guessing this happens if someone gets caught browsing sites that are not allowed by ftp such as http://www.pokertableratings.com which btw is a pretty decent site you should check out, just dont do it while playing on FTP :b
      wow really... ihave this open all the time while i play and i use it to look up players to see if they are winning/ to look at the trend of their stats :f_o:
    • Berkstajger
      Berkstajger
      Bronze
      Do you maybe know where to get a list of prohibited sites?
      Bronze
      Full Tilt doesnt have one posted as yet that I know of but stars does on their
      site, and I guess FUll Tilt would follow the same guidelines...

just google poker stars prohibited software.

Pretty much anything that collects data without you playing the games...

Poker edge Sharkscope but for some reason tournament shark is ok.
    • Berkstajger
      Berkstajger
      Bronze
      I gave it some thought and I can't really figure out how FTP (or any other poker site for that matter) would be able to know which www sites are you browsing without invading into your computer which is more or less prohibited to do.

Therefore I don't think there's any serious threat just browsing through websites. Neither is using odds calculators, because they run as standalone programs and don't in any way interfer with FTP client.

Afaik.
    • qcjunior
      qcjunior
      Bronze
      Originally posted by drachdudek
      wow, i think this reaction is very fair, i dont have a clue what is (was) going on?!

Dear drachdudek,
      The Full Tilt Poker Security department has recently concluded an extensive investigation and we have determined that some of your opponents were in violation of our site terms.

We have permanently closed all of the offending accounts. In cases of proven cheating, 100% of the confiscated funds are returned to the players who were victimized. The reimbursement calculation is based on the number of tournaments or hands played against the offending players, and the amount won or lost against them.

We have determined that you are entitled to a refund of $5.55 which will be placed in your account in the next 72 hours.

For a number of reasons, we are unable to provide any other additional information regarding this case, including the players involved and the game type where it occurred. We thank you for your understanding in this regard. The vigilance of our players in reporting suspicious behavior is an important addition to our ongoing diligence against unethical conduct, and we carefully investigate every concern of suspicious activity.

If you believe you have witnessed unfair play at our tables, please don't hesitate to contact us at security@fulltiltpoker.com. If there is any other way we can be of assistance, please let us know.
      Full Tilt Poker Security

the exact same message,almost word for word.I recently received from poker stars.$5.20 was returned to me, must have been a turbo don.
    • Paskkal29
      Paskkal29
      Bronze
      Fulltilt is on the ball,i did call out 2 times, colusion on Titan poker and mention it to the support team with all the information they needed(tourney id,hands # etc) to caught the cheater.They told me they where going to do something about it,its been a month so far and nothing.The worst thing about it is that it was so obvious(chip dumping with any 2 cards,chating in russian on the flop and then checking down when the guy as a set against is body coluder set,both hit a set on the flop),and on top of that their claiming winning awards for the best support staff....yea right.So thats why i cash out from that site and not going back.Hello Fulltilt im coming back cauze your are the shit :s_biggrin:
    • nierka2c
      nierka2c
      Bronze
      Originally posted by 8979687
      Full Tilt doesnt have one posted as yet that I know of but stars does on their
      site, and I guess FUll Tilt would follow the same guidelines...

just google poker stars prohibited software.

Pretty much anything that collects data without you playing the games...

Poker edge Sharkscope but for some reason tournament shark is ok.
      what about this:

http://www.fulltiltpoker.com/prohibited_programs.php
    • RahXephon1
      RahXephon1
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Berkstajger
      I gave it some thought and I can't really figure out how FTP (or any other poker site for that matter) would be able to know which www sites are you browsing without invading into your computer which is more or less prohibited to do.

Therefore I don't think there's any serious threat just browsing through websites. Neither is using odds calculators, because they run as standalone programs and don't in any way interfer with FTP client.

Afaik.
      I don't know for internet sites, but I'm sure their TOS gives them the right to check the programs running on your system and that their software is capable of sending/checking that information.
    • excelgeo
      excelgeo
      Silver
      shit, im using officialpokerrankings all the time

it ends now lol
    • 666dave666
      666dave666
      Basic
      http://daleroxxu.blogspot.com/2010/05/49-player...

750k winnings not much