Ongame network scandal

• 8 replies
    • Atoks
      Atoks
      Bronze
      Since the quick search I made didn't show any results other than something about people playing with more accounts from the same PC and my German really sucks could u possibly provide more detail on what this scandal is about?
    • pocketrocket999
      pocketrocket999
      Basic
      From what I understood there is multi account involved and ppl connectiong with the same IP on the same table ( for example me as a player playing with 2-3 accounts on the same table with the same IP adress)

I just want to find out more, as I played on bwin.com and if it's true I'll close my account and ask for a refund.
    • pocketrocket999
      pocketrocket999
      Basic
      I found this link on 2+2...

http://trinyx.blogspot.com/2009/10/la-minaccia-fantasma-nel-poker-online.html

They said it can be translated and all the details are there.

I'm off to read it...I don't know what to do, I'm open for advice and discussion after I get all the details.
    • One12ver
      One12ver
      Bronze
      Right now I wouldn´t worry too much about this. I get the feeling that this Italian site is not 100% to be trusted. Plus if you feel that anything is wrong when playing at Bwin( or any other site)then leave the table or contact support.

As a Limit player I think this could be good because now there may actually be more than 1-2 tables to play at. :f_biggrin:
    • SolarisSun
      SolarisSun
      Basic
      Originally posted by One12ver
      Right now I wouldn´t worry too much about this. I get the feeling that this Italian site is not 100% to be trusted. Plus if you feel that anything is wrong when playing at Bwin( or any other site)then leave the table or contact support.

As a Limit player I think this could be good because now there may actually be more than 1-2 tables to play at. :f_biggrin:
      Trinyx blog has just put the famous and censored video THE GREAT SCAM

http://Trinyx blog has just put the famous and censored video THE GREAT SCAM

entire blog can be translated into their language by using the bottom right side
    • One12ver
      One12ver
      Bronze
      Yes I have seen the trinxy vid, and this changes nothing. I can make a vid too, because I have 2 accounts on the same network, but eventually the network would notice and would delete my accounts, keep any money I had and maybe report me to the internet cops(FBI, RCMP, 007 or whoever does this)
      I said before;
      if you feel that anything is wrong when playing at Bwin( or any other site)then leave the table or contact support.
    • SolarisSun
      SolarisSun
      Basic
      Originally posted by One12ver
      Yes I have seen the trinxy vid, and this changes nothing. I can make a vid too, because I have 2 accounts on the same network, but eventually the network would notice and would delete my accounts, keep any money I had and maybe report me to the internet cops(FBI, RCMP, 007 or whoever does this)
      I said before;
      if you feel that anything is wrong when playing at Bwin( or any other site)then leave the table or contact support.
      Read this article with the interview at Trinyx and you will understand many things

Trinyx Interview & Mafia Poker Forum
    • ihufa
      ihufa
      Gold
      they've found out about the problem and solved it.

im guessing you lost ur money and is looking for a way to get it back and this seems like the perfect oppertunity for you, but it's not. Just forget about it.

not like they rigged the RNG