SSSing on mansion?

• arisko
      Hi. I'm going to move my bankroll of 300$ over to mansion from everest and I just wonder if there are any SSSers that have some general info on how it goes for them on mansion? Especially how the nl25 and nl50 is. I will start at nl25 with 60 Buy-ins. I just wonder if the skill changes a lot at NL50 or if it's easy even in NL100 to shortstack.

Any comment on SSSing at Mansion is welcome, especially if there is someone who has done this successfully for some time.
  • 8 replies
    • yaxkukmian
      The biggest problem at Mansion is there is like zillion sssers. This doesn't mean they're all good but it's a problem if you can't find the table with less than 4 sss players. You'll have to play for a week or two to find the good hours when there are less sss players.

NL20 weak players where you can play with 40BI and you should be doing well if you understand the basics of sss.

NL50 you have to find good tables, from time to time there can be found loose-donkey players but more often there are lots of tight players and some semi-good loose players.

NL100 too few tables, so the playing is very limited. Quite loose guys since there isn't basic sss anymore so you should have 50+BI.

It's not much but it can't hurt to know...

Good luck with clearing first deposit bonus, don't think it will be easy but it's doable. My advice - don't play just to clear all the bonus, don't overdo yourself because in the end it's better to have profit from your game than to clear the remaining points to clear the whole bonus. Good luck!
    • harleytopper
      I played SSS on iPoker's NL20 at beginning of summer. Those tables was full of short stacks, no all good (SSS'ers). I can only imagine tightness now :s_o:
    • dadude77
      not only shortstacks, nits, ppf is way lower than other sites!
    • KidPokersKid
      I had this problem with tables being so tight, just go to NL20 SH people are still so tight which makes it so profitable for us to play on
    • RockEye
      Best sites considering the high traffic are of course Full tilt and Stars.
    • dadude77
      And not necessairly in that order! ;)
    • knasen1
      i mostly play on evenings becouse the dark seem to make fish come out and play;)

i play NL50 and it is quite soft but i dont have very much hands too go on

I feel that there are more nity bigstack then nity sss
    • Ultifanatic
      Due to being in canada my playtime during the week is almost opposite of most of the sites traffic other than the happy hour times on the weekends since it is mid morning for me.

Because of this I have pretty muh run through NL50 to NL10 to get enough tables in....if I am really looking for good fishy tables. Then rinse and repeat after the timer has allowed me to buy back in for the min on the NL50 tables.

Around 5 AM GMT, the majority of the regular SSS'rs seem to be in bed. Leaving a mix of super super tight BSS and big stack fish to play with....

Happy Hour on the other hand.....well finding good tables is not easy if you want to actually show a profit at the tables...If you are just there to use the 2x points to clear bonuses(which is what I do)....then running basic SSS with resteals seems minimally profitable at the table and allows to run through a few number of points....

BTW right now at 7:38 AM GMT, there are 4 SSS at the 10 NL50 tables...and most have already hit thier limit and have left a number of the tables.