Bermuda

• Relisyss
      Relisyss
      Global
      In the Country choice why is there no Bermuda in the list i cant register my country due to this and cannot complete registration Properly had to put it in as UK as being a UK colony please can someone let me know if this is ok and if i will get my $50 starting allowance?:)
  • 7 replies
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      Good morning,

I've passed this on to our IT department - generally speaking, you should be okay if you choose UK, since Bermuda is, as you said, a UK overseas territory.

Hadi
    • Relisyss2
      Relisyss2
      Global
      So now my Account has been Deactivated with no reason given as to why this has happened:(
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi Relisyss,

Customer support retain the right to deactive applications that do not meet the acceptance criteria, but will only do so with good reason.

As a moderator, I do not have access to your details (for your own safety/security), so cannot tell why, however you can drop customer support a ticket to discuss further.

Please also note that it is against the terms and conditions to set up duplicate accounts, you can still contact support via your original account.

Best regards,

Bart
    • Relisyss2
      Relisyss2
      Global
      I do understand that but as i had Hadi responding to this i thought i would go ahead and do this as i have already Sent the Ticket without a response to this
      and had no intention of going through the Quiz again or trying to claim money falsely. Also i think the rule of thumb here is going to be if your country is not on the List u cant claim the $50 which is Unfortunate:(
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Yes, I understand, no major problem, just be aware that the 2nd account will also be deactivated shortly.

I have flagged this to our Community Managers, but the customer support team who made the original decision are no doubt best placed to respond to you and I'm sure they will answer your support ticket shortly.

Sorry I can't help further at this time.

Best regards,

Bart
    • Relisyss2
      Relisyss2
      Global
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      Hi again,

it seems that you have already created an account on PokerStrategy.com before your first Relisyss account. Unfortunately, this is not permitted - I'm afraid I will have to close this account, as well.

Please contact customer support in order to get this whole thing settled.

Hadi