Multiple account on Fulltilt

• timmydk
      timmydk
      Bronze
      I created "A" account on Fulltilt 4~5 months ago, but I didn't deposit any money. Just created an account. Never used after I created.

2 days ago I created another account "B" and deposited 500 bucks and played, (surely got first deposit bonus) and I requested to Full-tilt support center to delete my former account "A".

Today I tried to log-in to play Fulltilt with "B" account, I couldn't log-in.

I tried every way I can do at that time, but I couldn't log-in.

Finally I found a message in my e-mail which I used to create account "A"

My "B" account has been closed because I have multiple-account.

I am so angry becasue they just inform that my account has been closed!!
      and just said understand the terms!!
      At least they should inform how can I get back my money which I deposited
      (about 480 bucks exist in my account)

How can I get back my moeny ?? Does anyone have same experience ??
      I'm surely moving to another pokerroom if I get back my money.
      There is no flexibility on Fulltilt customer support center. :(
  • 5 replies
    • KidPokersKid
      KidPokersKid
      Global
      yea you shoudlnt have told them to close account A, you should've told em to move your funds from account B to account A and close account B... this happend to a friend of mine and that was how he solved it after he made a deposit & won a large cash prize from a MTT he didn't want to risk losing his funds.
    • timmydk
      timmydk
      Bronze
      Originally posted by KidPokersKid
      yea you shoudlnt have told them to close account A, you should've told em to move your funds from account B to account A and close account B... this happend to a friend of mine and that was how he solved it after he made a deposit & won a large cash prize from a MTT he didn't want to risk losing his funds.
      Thanks for quick reply. I send an e-mail to support center to move my funds. Do you know how long time took when your friend moved funds to primary account? I guess it wouldn't take long time
    • drawback
      drawback
      Silver
      just ask the question to support politely. they are very flexible. It's possible to work things out with them. They closed my account because i used their site as a place to change my money from mb to neteller, but they were understanding and let me have my cash back. i just had to promise i wont do it again ;)
    • daisuke3823
      daisuke3823
      Bronze
      oh my , you are so unlucky, I had the same experience,for me I had 3 account, A ,B,C, and I never deposited money in A and B account, and I made an C account last month, and deposited 600 bucks in C and I worried because I had 3 accounts, so I sent an email to support on fulltilt asking to delete my account a and b and I said please let me keep having an account C, and they were really kind and they deleted account A and B, so I have been playing a lot in my account C.
    • timmydk
      timmydk
      Bronze
      Originally posted by daisuke3823
      oh my , you are so unlucky, I had the same experience,for me I had 3 account, A ,B,C, and I never deposited money in A and B account, and I made an C account last month, and deposited 600 bucks in C and I worried because I had 3 accounts, so I sent an email to support on fulltilt asking to delete my account a and b and I said please let me keep having an account C, and they were really kind and they deleted account A and B, so I have been playing a lot in my account C.
      Yes, I think I am so unlucky at Fultilt in both aspect registering and playing :) (too many bad beats during just two days in playing at Fulltilt)
      Now I solved the problem with support center that I will transfer my funds to primay account "A" and I will take about a week :(

They can't delete my original account "A".. that means I can't get rakeback anymore :( because I didn't type any rakeback agent code when I created account "A" That's so sad for me.