This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Multiple account on Fulltilt

• timmydk
      timmydk
      Bronze
      I created "A" account on Fulltilt 4~5 months ago, but I didn't deposit any money. Just created an account. Never used after I created.

2 days ago I created another account "B" and deposited 500 bucks and played, (surely got first deposit bonus) and I requested to Full-tilt support center to delete my former account "A".

Today I tried to log-in to play Fulltilt with "B" account, I couldn't log-in.

I tried every way I can do at that time, but I couldn't log-in.

Finally I found a message in my e-mail which I used to create account "A"

My "B" account has been closed because I have multiple-account.

I am so angry becasue they just inform that my account has been closed!!
      and just said understand the terms!!
      At least they should inform how can I get back my money which I deposited
      (about 480 bucks exist in my account)

How can I get back my moeny ?? Does anyone have same experience ??
      I'm surely moving to another pokerroom if I get back my money.
      There is no flexibility on Fulltilt customer support center. :(
  • 5 replies
    • KidPokersKid
      KidPokersKid
      Global
      yea you shoudlnt have told them to close account A, you should've told em to move your funds from account B to account A and close account B... this happend to a friend of mine and that was how he solved it after he made a deposit & won a large cash prize from a MTT he didn't want to risk losing his funds.
    • timmydk
      timmydk
      Bronze
      Originally posted by KidPokersKid
      yea you shoudlnt have told them to close account A, you should've told em to move your funds from account B to account A and close account B... this happend to a friend of mine and that was how he solved it after he made a deposit & won a large cash prize from a MTT he didn't want to risk losing his funds.
      Thanks for quick reply. I send an e-mail to support center to move my funds. Do you know how long time took when your friend moved funds to primary account? I guess it wouldn't take long time
    • drawback
      drawback
      Bronze
      just ask the question to support politely. they are very flexible. It's possible to work things out with them. They closed my account because i used their site as a place to change my money from mb to neteller, but they were understanding and let me have my cash back. i just had to promise i wont do it again ;)
    • daisuke3823
      daisuke3823
      Bronze
      oh my , you are so unlucky, I had the same experience,for me I had 3 account, A ,B,C, and I never deposited money in A and B account, and I made an C account last month, and deposited 600 bucks in C and I worried because I had 3 accounts, so I sent an email to support on fulltilt asking to delete my account a and b and I said please let me keep having an account C, and they were really kind and they deleted account A and B, so I have been playing a lot in my account C.
    • timmydk
      timmydk
      Bronze
      Originally posted by daisuke3823
      oh my , you are so unlucky, I had the same experience,for me I had 3 account, A ,B,C, and I never deposited money in A and B account, and I made an C account last month, and deposited 600 bucks in C and I worried because I had 3 accounts, so I sent an email to support on fulltilt asking to delete my account a and b and I said please let me keep having an account C, and they were really kind and they deleted account A and B, so I have been playing a lot in my account C.
      Yes, I think I am so unlucky at Fultilt in both aspect registering and playing :) (too many bad beats during just two days in playing at Fulltilt)
      Now I solved the problem with support center that I will transfer my funds to primay account "A" and I will take about a week :(

They can't delete my original account "A".. that means I can't get rakeback anymore :( because I didn't type any rakeback agent code when I created account "A" That's so sad for me.