$50?

• aclemmett1
      aclemmett1
      Bronze
      Hi, it's been 4 days since i passed the quiz and submitted my id. My starting capital didn't arrive after 2 days so i sent a msg to support, and they said they needed a picture of the back side of my ID. Ive sent both, but still dont receive the capital and support doesnt respond. Thanks, Alex
  • 6 replies
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      Good morning,

from what I can see, customer support has responded to you this morning, confirming that they have received your ID.

Please note that it can take several days for the ID check to go through.

Hadi
    • Janchiks97
      Janchiks97
      Bronze
      I have a similar problem, i passed the quiz and choose Partypoker, but then i realised that i alredy have play money account there. I send a ticket to support saying that i want to switch to Titan poker room (added login details ) , and they said Ok, since i havnt received the starting capital, and asked me for ID check. I send them my passport copies, and few days later they send me email saying that ID check went smooth and my 50$ starting bankroll is added to Partypoker. But wth? I already send them a tickett to add my bankroll to Titan, so i send another ticket to support, to send my bankroll to Titan, since i havnt received it on Partypoker ( its now over a week, and still no 50$ ), but they said that my bonus is alredy sent.... I dont know if i used the right bonus code when i registered to Partypoker, it is like 3 or 4 years old account, so can anyone help me ? :f_grin: Is it still possible to receive my bankroll on Titan ?
    • kingdippy2008
      kingdippy2008
      Bronze
      Hello Janchiks97,

Im really not sure how your problem has come about, but my first step would be to make a detailed ticket explaining your problem, step by step.

Good luck and best regards,

-Jack
    • aclemmett1
      aclemmett1
      Bronze
      hey, customer support told me everything is fine but i still dont receive my capital, its been several days now. Thanks
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi aclemmett1,

As already mentioned, it can sometimes take a while for the starting capital to be allocated and approved by the poker platform.

Please be patient a little while longer, you will soon be up and running :)

In the interim time, ensure that you have read and re-read all of the strategy material currently available to you. This knowledge will be vital to your future profitability and enjoyment of the game.

Further material will be available to you as soon as you start to earn PokerStrategy points through playing poker.

Best regards & good luck,

Bart
    • aclemmett1
      aclemmett1
      Bronze
      it's been 5 days now, and still no capital :( . i hope it arrives soon, thanks