10 Hour Everest Session :-)

• winiwin
      winiwin
      Bronze
      Hello Fellow Everest Players today from 10.00GMT i am going to play a 10 hour session on everest poker.

My current BR $150 and i hope to make it a lot more today.

I will offer anybody that comes and says hey or anything any sort of coaching they need on everest poker today. You can read about my past winnings etc here in this thread.

If you want to come and say hello please feel free to do so. My username is iwiniwin and ill be playing all sorts of games. I am currently using a 15$ BI rule there, and will posting my progress throughout my session today here.

Austin
  • 8 replies
    • Jackalof
      Jackalof
      Bronze
      Best of luck! Don't forget to play some PLO ;)
    • Janchiks97
      Janchiks97
      Bronze
      Gl, have you ever tried to play 10 hr sessions before ? looks sick :D
    • winiwin
      winiwin
      Bronze
      Thanks Fellows. I have actually never done a 10 hour session before today, so giving it a try :-).

Well currently 3hours in and BR is 220$ with 2 tournament entry fees paid. Doing ok in the 1k GTD 22nd with about 100 people left.

Even though i am on a profit of 70$ so far i have had some sick bad beats, well i say bad beats i mean coolers. For Example i have had KK 7x and ran into ACES 6x with them.

Ill keep blodding away even though everest cash tables seem quite dead atm.
      Austin
    • fakedurrr
      fakedurrr
      Bronze
      Hey, I would come to say Hello or whatever but Everest dont have nay search option (or does it?) if so, I would be still on teh fisshiest tables ...:D
    • winiwin
      winiwin
      Bronze
      Originally posted by fakedurrr
      Hey, I would come to say Hello or whatever but Everest dont have nay search option (or does it?) if so, I would be still on teh fisshiest tables ...:D
      Yeah i noticed it doesnt have that feature :-/.

I have just had a nice heater on the cash table Berlin-2 NL50 Im gonna stay on it for awhile and play some BSS come and say hi if your about :-)

Austin
    • winiwin
      winiwin
      Bronze
      Update :-)

BR - 450$

Well im 7.5 hours in and got 2.5 left and have a decent profit so far :-). Just finished the 1.5k GTD in 7th place out 230 for like 90$ which i woulda liked more from as the hand that took me out was KK vs A10s but i still made a profit from the tournament :-).

Been grinding away at cash now tables at the100NL, playing SSS and when they double me up i play BSS at them its quite fun :-).

Also KK is killing me today, just had it in cash as i am writing this and it ran into AA :-/. Thanks to everyone that has come and said hi, ill be here for another 2 hours if anyone else is about.

Austin
    • stevegold87
      stevegold87
      Bronze
      good job dude
    • wickdclown
      wickdclown
      Bronze
      lol, nice!
      usually my sessions last 10 hours on everest when i try to win back what i lost in the first half an hour;D Too bad that never works well for me.