This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] nl25 sh - A,Q tptk oop 3way pot

• elco49
      elco49
      Bronze
      Hand converted with online PokerStrategy.com hand converter:

Play hand

$0.1/$0.25 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)

BU is loose passive preflop.

Known players:
      MP3:
      $29.52
      CO:
      $23.85
      BU:
      $5.95
      SB:
      $10.70
      BB(Hero):
      $25.67
      MP2:
      $25.79

Preflop: Hero is BB with Q, A.
      MP2 raises to $1.00, 2 folds, BU calls $1.00, SB folds, Hero calls $0.75.

Flop: ($3.1) 5, Q, 9 (3 players)
      Hero bets $1.90, MP2 raises to $4.50, BU folds, Hero calls $2.60.

Turn: ($12.1) 6 (2 players)
      Hero checks, MP2 bets $7.00, Hero folds, MP2 gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $12.1.
  • 2 replies
    • xnyk
      xnyk
      Bronze
      Hi,

I would reraise PF - it is nice squeeze situation.

As you call, this is the flop you are looking for. Bad thing is you are oop (that is why I would reraise pre).

Why don't you try c/r? I would prefer that, but it is just how I would play. And it also depends on MP2 stats. if he's aggro enough, I would go for c/r. Donking is IMO not bad also.

Also, I think, calling the turn would be better, when you call his 3bet on flop. It is like 80% of all time he continues with aggression after 3betting flop, and that turn card did not change anything.

So, call the turn and evaluate river. I would call any non club and non-K river. But I may be wrong.

Regards
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      I also prefer squeeze pf.
      Since board is very drawy I´d prefer leading out and if he raises then shoving over his raise or 3-betting to 14$
      He can have there a lot worse hands that would raise, since you donked out, so you should be ahead enough times to get all-in postflop.
      since turn is blank I like c/rai instead of c/f, since your hand is too strong